Short Shockers : 6

1/1 - hey hey hey motherfuckers, y'all ready?
Warnings: smut

It was near to a fever dream to think he was here. Like he was actually here.

An idol, someone who sang on stages in front of millions and probably had the chance to hook up with anyone he wanted, was sitting nice and pretty on his cock.

Said idol had their lips locked too, moaning quietly as he was fucked.

To make the situation all the more amazing, he was in the outfit he had worn for his most recent show. Tight black shirt, undone at the top, revealing his necklaces and choker. His trousers and underwear were completely discarded somewhere no one knew of.

He thought about how many people would love this, how many fans would drool at the mere idea of this man having sex with them, how he, of all people, would get this almost improbable chance.

The idol himself was in a state of absolute bliss, bouncing back to match the speed of his the other man was thrusting.

He had been stressed on his most recent tour, and this was a great way to blow off some steam. This guy had the best dick, it was the best he'd had in a while.

"Fuck.." he heard his fan murmur as he pushed forward. Unexpectedly, he was bold and had held his waist tightly as they fucked.
"You.."

He was cut off by his own groan after the idol had let out a cry. He had hit just the right spot after all.

"You don't think we could've picked a better place to do this?"

Daichi responded by shaking his head, moaning. He had given up on meeting the thrusts that were becoming shaky and sloppy.

Takahiro pulled him closer, sucking a few hickies on to his neck.

This really was the dream.