IwaOi - Humans Are Cute

1/1 - I have an Oikawa. I'm not even joking, one of my best/closest friends since primary, is my Oikawa. I don't love her like that, but I am most definitely her Iwaizumi- take that as you will
{Not Requested}
Warnings: weapons, alien!Seijoh

Iwaizumi sat up in the dark room, rubbing his eyes. It took him a minute to realise he wasn't in the rocket that sent him up...

He remembered everything. They didn't tell him that he would be left without notice. They didn't tell him that they would abandon him up there. They just cut him off, told him they didn't have enough funds to bring him back..

What confused the man was that he was still alive. The oxygen in his ship had most likely depleted so... he should be dead.

"You woke up, eh?" A voice called out to him. Hajime immediately scrambled to his feet, whipping his head around to try and find the voice.

The room was dark, but he could faintly make out a figure in the corner.

It was taller than him, not by much, and had light-blue skin. It's hair was a light but glowing pink, and it had multiple dark blue marking over its face, kind of like human freckles with the exception of two streaks by his jawline.

"What..?" Iwaizumi mumbled, frowning.
"What the fuck?"

The alien guy seemed to perk up at this new word.
" 'fuck' ? We didn't discover this in the human dictionary! Is this a new revolution for your kind?"
He was in Iwa's face within seconds, weirdly excited. The door opened, and both heads turned to look at two other aliens.

One had pointy hair, kind of like an onion, the other with an unbothered face.
"Oikawa wants to see him,"

These few words seemed to change the aliens attitude, his face drawing blank as he turned to the human once more.

"Uh, can someone tell me-," Hajime was cut off by his own grunt of surprise as he was hurled over the pink aliens shoulder. He squirmed, but these guys were surprisingly strong.

He was out of the room in seconds, in a bright white corridor surrounded by a few other faces.

The aliens surrounding him all had similar features, only really different in hair and facial markings. There was one difference to one person in particular, so much so like a sore thumb.

There was another human.

He had blonde hair, a curious frown plastered to his face. Two other aliens had their hands on him, one with their hand on his waist and the other holding his hand.

Iwaizumi must've pulled a face of confusion and slight disbelief, because the other human raised an eyebrow at him.

The others watched him get dragged into a room, door closing behind them. He was then dumped on to a chair, before the pink haired alien sat beside him.

There were a total of four seats, three of which were filled. Two, of course, were for Hajime and the alien dude who had brought him in. The other was currently occupied by another blue creature, darker hair this time.

He didn't have the spotted freckle-like markings like the other guy, but a stroke of blue across his nose and arches just in the corners of his eyes. He seemed just as interested by Iwaizumi as the first one was.

"So.. what's your name, human?" He spoke, his voice deep and rather void of emotion, though you could see the spark of excitement in his eyes.

He blinked before taking a breath.
"Hajime.. Iwaizumi,"

The pink-haired guy clapped his hands together.
"Another Japanese guy? Oikawa's gonna love him. It's Takahiro, by the way,"
He offered his hand, the human shaking it, still rather confused.