😭(MON) KuroKen/Hamilton Crossover - Burn😭

1/1 - hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe guess who's starting angst songfic week: From Monday to Friday people!!

{Not Requested}
Warnings: cheating, fire, Hamilton crossover, mentions of KuroTsukki AND KuroAka

Kuroo- Alexander Hamilton
Kenma- Elizabeth Schuyler-Hamilton
Akaashi- Angelica Schuyler
Tsukishima- Maria Reynolds

Tetsurou stared at his door in hesitation. He had rushed here as soon as the pamphlet was released into the public...

I saved every letter you wrote me

Inside the house, Kenma was waiting... waiting in pure pain to here the click of a key turning in their lock.

Their son Shōyou was with Keiji... he knew that the two would end up fighting and he didn't want to scare him that badly.

From the moment I read them I knew you were mine

He skimmed the letters in his hand once again, from the very first... to the very last of them. Every line was laced with heartfelt words that tugged every string in Kenma's usually stone cold heart.

This was precisely the reason he refused to let anyone in.

You said you were mine

In every letter, no matter how he said it, his 'husband' always said 'I love you' .

I thought you were mine...

He was an extremely good liar. Even from the day they first met, from the day he first received a letter.

Do you know what Angelica said, when we saw your first letter arrive

Kenma grinned unusually as the post arrived that day, their father watching in amusement as Keiji crosses his arms, chuckling.

"Keiji-! It's from Kuroo-!" He squeaked, just like a kid on Christmas Day. Their father went inside and the older's smile faded slightly.

"Kenma... I..." Said sibling looked up at his older brother, who turned away slightly.

She said...

"Be careful with that one love," the shorter looked confused as Keiji rubbed his arm.
"He will do what it takes to survive,"

You and your words flooded my senses

The door finally opened, and Kenma balled his hands into fists, still holding the slightly scrunched up letters.

"Kenma.. listen, I need you to hear me out..."

Your sentences left me defenceless

"Why... Why Tetsurou-?!" He shrieked, finally letting off the bottled up emotions.

You built me palaces out of paragraphs, you built cathedrals...

"Kenma, please be reasonable—,"

"Reasonable-?! Damn it Tetsurou, I'll show you reasonable!" The shorter stormer forward, passing the letters into one hand as he tugged his husband's collar down with the other.

I'm re-reading they letters you wrote me

"I'm trying SO HARD NOT TO CRY— OR-..OR SOB ANYMORE, BECAUSE YOU AREN'T WORTH IT-!" He screamed, his eyes clammed shut so he wouldn't have to look at the pitiful face in front of him.

In reality, The original Kuroo's face was anything but pitiful. He had started to gain his own tears now.

I'm searching and scanning for answers in every line