Haikyuu Families - Watching From Above

1/2 - angst with fluff is the best combo! I came up with this concept myself!
{Not Requested}
Warnings: mention of lemon, character deaths

Ships:
-IwaOi - Son = Tobio
-MattsuHana = Shigeru
-DaiSuga - Children= Shōyou + Natsu
-KiyoYachi - Son=Tadashi
-BokuAkaKuroKen Son = Kei

-TsukkiYama
-Kagehina

Tobio felt the rain patter down on to his head softly as he stared at the coffins in front of him. His parents... they were inside, beautifully dressed up in suits like they were at their wedding.

Tooru and Hajime Iwaizumi.

They looked so at peace. So differently from how they died... though their 18 year-old son couldn't bring himself to look at their lower bodies, as Tooru's legs had been crushed by the impact of the car and one of Hajime's had been torn clean off.

He watched, devastated and silently, as their bodies were lowered into the ground, so they could always be together in Earthly form too. Takahiro and Issei, two Tobio's god fathers, came up behind him and both patted his shoulder.
They both had tears streaming down their faces as their son, Shigeru, stayed behind without looking up.

Tobio wanted to believe what happened was just a horrifying nightmare, but.. he knew it was real when Shōyou had taken his hand.

At least they died together... at least they are together.

~ 5 days later...

The brown haired male gasped as he woke up, jerking up from his lying-down position.
"H-Hajime-?!"

As he took in his surroundings, he began to panic. Random people he didn't know surrounded him, all with worried faces. Some reached out to him, but he crawled back until he hit a wall. The place, room, he didn't know what it was really, around him was swarming with people, streets and it looked so much like your average Japanese City, but with something different.
His vision began to cloud and spin before—

"Your husband is over here," a kind, calm voice said. It was... familiar... until it clicked.

'It's impossible...'

"Koushi..?" The brown haired man whispered, seeing his old friend step forward.

"Hi Tooru," tears in both their eyes, the previous Oikawa scrambled to his feet to hug the shorter man, who was also starting to get emotional. The two locked in a tight hug as Tooru heaved out a sob, finally realising what had happened that day.

"Oh Koushi.. I-I.. I'm not.." You see, Koushi and his spouse, Daichi, as well as their friends Kiyoko, Keiji and Koutarou were in a terrible accident, a fire, which resulted in their deaths 2 years beforehand.

"I know sweetheart, it's hard." Koushi rubbed his shoulder softly. "Come on, I'll take you to the others,"

The other man could only nod, rubbing the tears on his face. The two men made their way through the crowd, and some familiar voices got louder. As soon as he saw their faces, his vision began to blur. They were all wearing white, a white dress or a white shirt and jeans... just like the angels they were.
"There he is, Hajime,"

Tooru's head snapped up just in time to see his husband's teary face before he engulfed them into a hug. "Tooru, you had me so fucking worried then.." his voice was below a whisper, and the other could only nod as he returned the hug. At least that warmth didn't go away...

As the two eventually pulled away from each other, his husband realised the darker haired man looked a little different.

"H-Hajime... you look younger.."