InuLev - Cumdump

1/1 - I always wanted to do one of these chapters, and I haven't seen anyone do InuLev before so this should be interesting!
{Not Requested}
Warnings: Stripper au, lemon/smut, kinky af, Bottom!Lev
(both radiate switch energy, thanks for helping me decide mintmessenger707 )

As you can see, I also changed the cover!

Inuoka was an energetic guy, always on his feet and nice personality.

Lev was a loud, happy-pappy type guy, most people liked him, he was just clumsy.

Who wouldn't known they were exactly opposites of themselves in bed.

~

The half Russian let out loud pants as his co-worker and close friend, Sou Inuoka, wrapped his hands around his throat, teasingly choking him.

He was wearing a surprisingly lewd maid-neko costume, though the skirt was pushed up to reveal his aching erection. The top half was also practically ripped open at the blouse, exposing Lev's chest. The brown haired male however, was nude except from a pair of black thigh highs. They were in the back room of the strip club they worked at after Kenma 'left', Lev about to be fucked on the boxes full of sex toys and costumes.

This was the third hookup this week, making it almost impossible for Lev to walk. Of course, he was used to being the fucker, not the fuckee until he met the brown-haired male.
Not that he was complaining, because Inuoka had some amazing 'methods' of pleasure.

"Such a dirty whore..." The shorter male grinned as he made eye contact with the other, stretching out his hole with two fingers while he moved the other hand from his submissive's throat to his hip. "My dirty whore, though, so I guess that's okay,"

He always knew what to say to get his 'friend's engine going. He kept whispering and thinking dirty things to and about Lev whilst he shoved his cock in carelessly as deep as he could, making the other moan.

"S-so..u-!" Inuoka could tell that Lev loved the fact that he wouldn't leave time for him to adjust. He found that the taller boy always tended to like it rough and fast, though he was a sucker for degrading and praise. Weird mix, right?

He, himself, always loved when the half Russian turned out like this, begging for his dick. But he had other plans for tonight.

Starting to thrust, he instinctively went towards the other's marked chest, biting down on his nipples and twisting the bud and teasing it between his teeth. The pink bud was hard, but already had bite marks and hickies around it from Wednesday night. That was a whole other wild ride.

"You like that?" He said between gritted teeth, licking it gently over and over, just like a kitten.

"Y-yeah~.." he struggled getting words out, Lev had kinks, a lot of them. And Inuoka had found a lot of them extremely useful.

"Good," the top leant into his submissive's neck, biting down a few times before leaning back to enjoy the view.

"Ngh~.. no..- g-go back to bitiNG—!" He let out an especially loud moan as the other gave him a hard rock.

"I'm sorry my darling, your just so cute~ I have to watch you under me, begging for it" Inuoka's voice turned dark and cold, giving him harder thrusts, also managing to move a slightly faster pace. "I'm quite pissed that other guys can see you this way, you know,"

"H-..uh?" Lev was confused, but couldn't say he wanted Inuoka to stop. The other slowed his pace, moving his hand to hold Lev's chin carefully.

"I'm a little possessive... So- maybe I just need to hear a few things from you to make sure we're clear on your new rule, Hm?" Retracting his hand from Lev's face, he started reaching down, starting to jerk the other off, making him throw his head back.
Though, almost immediately his face was pulled back roughly, to meet the brown-haired boy's ice cold stare. "Looks at me while I fuck you"