Why I don't write KuroTsukki + Thank You for 40K!

Okay, so I've seen a lot of KuroTsukki shippers on my page pretty recently, and I have no problem whatsoever with you guys! I love whatever supporters come to my page, so please don't feel bad for asking about the ship.
You guys have all been so respectful and I couldn't ask for better followers/readers.

The reason I dislike it, or more so genuinely don't like talking about it is because the general dynamic and character combo reminds me of a past relationship. That person I had this relationship with has since moved away.

I was dumb back then, and I have to admit I still like the person a lot... but he cut me off. I am a lot like Tsukishima in many ways, I'm sarcastic and pretty salty but kind of nice when you get to know me. But my personality prevents a lot of people from getting to know me better.

He definitely resembled Kuroo in his personality, they don't look anything alike but their almost the same person when it comes to internal similarities. This by no means says that I don't like Kuroo as a character, I can't dislike him really. He was actually my first Haikyuu comfort character. But I tend to block out certain bits of his personality that remind me too much of my ex.

We had a certain dynamic which displays KuroTsuki almost exactly, which was why I first really liked the ship.

But then my friend, who had dated him before, gave me some valuable information that more likely than not saved my skin...

Literally.

I tried to talk to him about it but he ignored me, then proceeded to block me on everything. He didn't talk to me for a month, and then contacted me through the same friend to tell me that he 'wanted to get better'. I was so distraught and upset by that point, most of my friends having messaged him at least once to try and get him to respond, and I couldn't respond honestly.

I told him it was fine. We haven't spoken since.

I was in a lot of pain for a really long time, and writing helped me heal a lot! It's all thanks to you guys really, so again, thank you so much for being respectful!

——————

Good vibes time! I'm working on a lot of stories at once, as well as trying to get around my daily life, so I really appreciate all the love you guys give me.

40K is a huge achievement for me because I mainly started this account for fun, so I give you guys a huge thank you for this!
I wanna know if you want any type of celebration chapter or something?

I'm currently writing an angst-songfic week chain but I want to do something as soon as possible!

Q&A? Sure! Special chapter? Of course!

I don't mind as long as you guys enjoy it!

With Love, Author-San ❤️❤️