KenHina - 365 Days

1/1 - As of this chapter, I'm officially taking down all my books accept this one, I've decided to be a Haikyuu-based account until further notice. Sorry if that affects any of you!
{Requested by I don't know — please send requests through dms it's so frustrating when I can't find them}
Warnings: lemon, soft sex, top Kenma

"Shōyou... I'm not sure you know what this movie is," the gamer kitten stared at his boyfriend's choice of movie.

365 days was currently on the selection screen of Netflix, and the little tangerine was excited to watch.

It was late Friday night, and the two were sitting in the Kozume household's living room, lights off and the two were snuggled together and ready to watch a movie. The older's parents were out for the night on a date, and wouldn't be back until the early hours of the morning.

"Tanaka-Senpai said that it was a really popular, new American film, and he was going to watch it with Ennoshita and Asahi-san tonight, so I thought we could watch it too!" That grin of sunshine made it hard to refuse.

Kenma sighed, rubbing the back of his head. He was started to blush, he could feel the heat circulating in his cheeks.

"What's wrong Kenma? You look kinda red right now,"

"Shōyou, it's about.. doing the dirty. Like... having sex," he braved for how the tangerine would impact. He clamped his eyes shut for a few seconds, but no sounds of astonishment came.

When he opened one eyes again, he saw something beautiful.

Hinata's face was tinted pink and he was obviously nervous.

"I-...um.. I know," they stared at each other for a moment, before the spiker spoke again.
"I wanted to see you get hot and bothered over it.."

Shōyou began to fiddle with the shirt buttons, unbuttoning them slowly. He knew he had Kenma hooked right now, he could feel the sharp eyes following his movements.

He undid all of the buttons, lying back on the couch. He looked his lover dead in the eyes.

"I want you to make love to me.. but I didn't know how to ask..—," the older boy was on top of him in a second, a knee separating the seemingly submissive's legs. One wrist had been pinned to the arm of the sofa.

A comfortable silence enveloped the two, Kozume leaning in and resting his head on his short boyfriend's shoulders.

"Let me do the work. I wanna make you feel so good.." Hinata swallowed his immediate urge to let Kenma do what ever he wanted, but soon it came right back up to his throat.

' I want him... too touch me. And fuck me. And do everything in between all of that... Kenma...'

"Fuck me whatever way you want..." the setter didn't hesitate to lock lips with the shorter guy, hooking his hand around his shirt collar and pulling it down to his elbows.

Their tongues working together relentlessly, though Shōyou's submissive nature got the best of him, and let the Nekoma student do whatever he wanted to him.

He let out a small grunt as Kenma took over, pushing their bodies together as they lay on the couch, pressing themselves as close as possible. The sub made desperate grasps at his lover's body, considering they couldn't get closer or was just hopeless clawing.

'Hot... I think this is my new favourite sight'

The bleach blonde leaned back to admire what a mess he had made of Hinata. And mess he made of the smaller boy.

The ginger was panting gently, body twitching in need and an obvious tent in his pants. His face looked dazed.

Kozume didn't get to admired the view for too long though, as he got pulled back down on top of his boyfriend.

"Please... touch...- touch me-!" He whimpered, holding Kenma's hands in a clasp to his. Said dominant smiled as he sat up a little again, pulling his lover's lower clothing off.

Now that he was bare, he began to feel the heat surging through his body and down to his cock. He felt stupidly aroused that Kenma could do this to him without even touching him.

The thought made him quiver. Shōyou suddenly gasped, feeling something enter his mouth.

Three fingers gently sat on his tongue, as his top waited for him to suck on them. He did as expected, and began cover them with his saliva, wetting them as much as possible.

"Let's see how well I can work with this,"

In no time almost, Kozume found himself at the cusp of insatiable hunger. His whimpering boyfriend at the edge of cumming on his fingers was a sight for one, but it was a whole new experience for his tip to be pushed up against his needy hole.

It was like a black hole, something he knew he would never be able to escape for as long as he lived.

"Ken..." Hinata whispered, looking into the older boy's glowing eyes. He really was cat-like, sharp eyes, gorgeous motions, agile and swift in his movements.
"I love you,"

"I love you too, my little kitten," Kenma claimed in a hushed voice, before entering. Shōyou made a small sound, that sounded like a strained gasp, wrapping his arms around his top's neck, one arm being caught on the way there.

They maintained eye contact as the setter kissed his hand, before placing it on his own face. The ginger continued to cup his cheek as he let out a small cry, the pleasure building up.

"I adore you so much Shō... you're my perfect little kitten," the smaller boy arched his back in the want for more contact.

"Ha-... ah! ...Ken~ it-it feels really good.." said Dom wrapped his arms around his lover's waist, bringing him in closer.

"Look at yourself kitten, look at your pretty hole getting fucked..~" as requested of his boyfriend, Hinata let his eyes fall to their lower regions, seeing how their bodies interacted.

It was a such a loving gesture, knowing that Kenma treated him with a loving attitude and such gentleness.

He saw his ass being sensually fucked, and somehow that made it better. The fact he was seeing it happen...

Was mesmerising.

"Now look at me," the taller boy's voice came in a gentle surprise. The decoy looked back up at his boyfriend to be met with a surprising sight.

Kenma's lips were curved up in a loving grin, and his eyes glistened in the darkened room. They were the only light feature that Hinata took any notice to. His cheeks were only a warm pink, almost nothing compared to the heat the shorter could feel rushing up to his face.

Kozume leaned in, brushing their lips together.
"I love you,"

They joined in a kiss as the final thirst was made, causing the shorter to meet his climax at a startling pace.

"K-mnph~!" The bottom cried out as he felt himself get filled by his Kenma's cum. Their lips stayed joined as they reached the end of their euphoria.

Well, not quite the end of the overall pleasure. Just for now.