KoganeGoshi - Bakery Date

1/1 - I, Uh, wanted to apologise for angst songfic week 👉👈💛 please dont hate me ^^ I made this long and fluffy! I also want to explains a few things that are happening with me soon. Don't worry, I'll try not to let it interrupt the uploading schedule!
{Not Requested}
Warnings: first date, SemiTen (+Goshiki) family moment

"What was wrong with you today?" Shirabu scrunched up his nose at Goshiki, who had been silent all day with a worried look.

Said spiker jumped a little, before breathing out.

"It's-its nothing," everyone could tell he was lying through his teeth. The shorter setter on the team walked over to him, glaring at him. They stood at a staring contest for almost a whole minute before the future ace cracked under pressure.
"OKAY I HAVE A DATE!"

Both Semi and Tendou's mouths fell open, Shirabu's expression changing from annoyed to surprise. Ushijima remained almost neutral with a slight eyebrow raise, while everyone else freaked the fuck out.

"A date-?! Holy shit Tsutomu!" The red headed middle blocker pounced on his Kouhai, ruffling his hair.
"Our kid's finally growing up!"

"So, who are you taking out~" Taichi teased in the corner, putting on his normal school shirt.

"W-well, he's kinda taking me out because I was too scared to ask first," the poor boy flushed hard, slight laughter erupting from everyone.

"So, what's he like?" The third year spiker out his hand on the first year's shoulder. Said boy hid his head in his hands.

"Perfect..." he mumbled, just thinking of him.

"What?" Semi raised a playful eyebrow, with a shit-eating grin plastered on his face.

"Ooh, can we guess who it is~?" Yamagata asked excitedly, sitting down on the bench next to his changing area.

Nods and shouts of agreement sounded out, even Shirabu confessing his curiosity.

"O-Okay," Goshiki leaned against his locker. "You guys can ask questions and I'll answer with yes or no,"

"Does he go to Shiritorizawa?" Came from Ushijima, which was no surprise.

The shorter shook his head no. Taichi waved his hand, thinking of something suddenly.

"Did we meet him at that one training camp-?"
Tsutomu nodded slowly, blushing just remembering it.

"Is he a first year?" Tendou piped up, beginning to form an idea of who it was in his head.

"Yes..."

"Is he... a setter?" The smirk on his face was easy to see now. The Outside hitter nodded again, after realising the redhead had figured him out completely.
"Is he a part of a certain Iron Wall from a certain team?"

The rest of the team got it after that.

"Dude-! Koganegawa from Dateko-?! Woah!"

"Their Big-boned setter?"

The spiker flushed massively, turning into a cherry red colour and started spouting gibberish.

"I think we killed Goshiki,"

~

Kogane was sitting in the changing rooms after practise, sweat dropping a little. The rest of the team found out he had a date because they had heard him talking about it.

"Who is it?" Futakuchi poked him in the shoulder.

"I told you, I'm not telling,"

The captain just repeated his sentence and action repeatedly as Aone watched, silently judging them.