TeruAka - Our Love Story

1/1 - not me exposing how my bf and I got together, only he's basically a otaku with no standards or flirting abilities— 🥰
{Ship requested by @seqkJiq }
Warnings: fucking cheesy

Akaashi lay on his bed, scrolling quietly through his phone. He was just going through Pinterest for a while, thinking.

He was trying to figure out a way that he could drop more hints. His dumbass had fallen for the one person that he really, probably shouldn't have ever fallen for.

He and Terushima had started talking a while ago after he was dragged to a captains meet up to supervise.

The moment he saw this guy, it clicked and he thought.

'Wow. He's literally a flirty, blond Bokuto-San. We stray further from God every day,'

Terushima was a hopeless flirt, and had tried every trick in the book to impress him. And he had to admit, he may or may not have laughed at a few of those.. maybe.

He couldn't help it, this enormous dork just made him laugh at the stupidest things. Like whether or not it was about a new anime, volleyball or anything else.

He though that the warm feeling he started to get in his chest when he looked at Yūji was just a momentary crush, something that would be over as soon as it began.

But then Kuroo roped him in further, adding him to a Captain + Vices group chat, and of course, Terushima ended up getting his number.

They would text occasionally, but talk more when they met up. That was until 2020 decided to fuck the entire universe over, sending them into lock down.

Every one of Keiji's group chats were as active as ever, Bokuto trying to subconsciously break the law when asking the volleyball club to meet up. He meant well, as always, he just didn't quite understand the not being able to see people.

You could tell the big owl was probably touch starved and missing his bedheaded boyfriend.

But then Terushima began to send him good morning and good night texts. Akaashi responded on impulse every time, if he was having a conversation or not.

Slowly, their conversations spanned through the entire day, they would spend hours texting.

One thing the setter had learned about Johzenji's captain: he was clingy. If you said you had to go, he would try and talk to stop you from leaving. It was kind of adorable..

'Great, now I'm thinking about him again...' Keiji sighed, digging his head into his pillow. This stupid doofus was always in his stupid brain.

A buzz interrupted the internal 'Stop Being A Simp' monologue that was currently going through his head. It was a message from Terushima.

He hadn't been since their morning conversation, so Yūji must've thought he wouldn't be online for a while.

_____________________________
One (1) message from: Y•Teru🤪💛
{ Hey Keiji, I think I like you}
_____________________________

Akaashi felt his heart jump to his throat, finger hovering over his home button. Then, more messages popped up.

_____________________________
Two (2) message from: Y•Teru🤪💛
{Shit I actually sent it}
_____________________________
Three (3) message from: Y•Teru🤪💛
{Will you be my boyfriend?? I think this is a good way to tell you? Idek at this point}
_____________________________

This was happening. This was actually happen— holy FUCK.

A message from Bokuto popped up, and he immediately opened it. It was on Snapchat, and Terushima couldn't know that he had seen them yet.

_____________________________

BOKUTO SAN HELP AISNHEKSND

Akaashi?OMG WHATS THE
MATTER

TERUSHIMA JUST ASKED ME OUT
WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!

OMG HOE ACTUALLY DID IT
YOU LIKE HIM BACK!!??
Damnnnnnn say yessss
If you like him ~~>_<~~

okayokayokay I can do this?

You can do thisss 😼🙌

I can do this

I have to tell Tetsu—
You two are SIMPS FOR EACH
OTHER

BOKUTOSKZHUEKJA
Oki. I'm gonna go say yes..
wish me luck

Good luck kaashi!!
_____________________________

He closed Snapchat and scrolled back to his WhatsApp notifications.. but they weren't there.

_____________________________
{this message was deleted}

Terushima?

Hi kaashiiii!!
Don't mind those

I saw what they said before..
You're actually really sweet

Omg shit-
Oh shit shit shit
Sorry for making you
uncomfortable, I'll just go

No hold on, I wanna say
something toooooo
Bitch you didn't just leave—
😾✋

Don't be meannnnn, I promise i
was telling the truth

I hope so dumbass
I like you too

Jwiwmdjsksn
Really?
You're not shitting with me?

Nope
I genuinely like you
So yeah, I wanna be
your boyfriend

Holy shit— YESSSSSS
I WANNA SEE YOUR FACE
STUPID QUARANTINE
STUPID CORONA

We could accidentally bump
into each other while
getting food 👀

Hell yeah!!!!1!!

_____________________________

Akaashi giggled to himself, face flushing red. He rolled of his bed and ran over to get ready.

"Hey Ma, I'm going for a walk! I'll be back soon!"

He couldn't wait to see the smile on this big idiots face.

This is kinda short but I like it, and ik enjoying the ship.