UshiTen + more - Lost and 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 PT2

2/2 - the last one was... definitely eventful! Let's say that shall we?
{Not Requested}
Warnings: guns/weapons, police, emotional reunions, rape mentions

"This is the police! Put your hands up!" Daichi yelled out, pointing his gun at one man. The other seemed to panic as he put his hands up, Kuroo handling him.

"Sir don't move!" The bedhead shouted, but he was already running for the knife rack in the kitchen. He took one out, brandishing it threateningly.

"I'm not going to jail again-! You can't make me-!"

"Sir please, we don't want to—," the man with the knife raced forward, swinging it aimlessly. He was very clearly unstable.

Kuroo and Daichi made eye contact before he nodded, giving Tetsurou permission to shoot. He got him straight in the arm, making him drop the knife and fall to the ground with a scream.

Another officer immediately moved forward, kicking the knife past either of the criminal's reach and pressing his stomach to the floor.

The other man began to shout profanities at the officers, swinging a punch at Taketora who barely just managed to catch his fist and push him into restraint.

"Kuroo, Tanaka, come with me and we'll investigate the premises to find the victims," The two nodded as they and Daichi began to search the first floor.

You may be wondering, how did they find out where the three victims were?

Well, the chief of police had multiple undercover agents and social media profiles set up for that area, setting the bait.

The same user reached out to multiple of the officers, asking them to meet up on dates if the account stated they were single, or asking about random questions leading to a meet-up.

And even if they refused a meeting, the guy would keep pressing on and on about where they lived and what they liked to do until he found out enough information to discover their living place and follow them. Online stalking brought to a new level.

They discovered this due to an officer under the name of Bokuto, who 'lived alone on Greenland drive'. A van was continuously following him slowly no matter which turn he took, making him suspicious. He managed to get a snapshot of the number plate before walking in to the nearest shop, calling Daichi and having the police come around.

They almost chased him down but he managed to speed off...

~

Wakatoshi felt his heart drop to his feet as the door broke down, all three kidnapped men letting out a yelp of surprise.

A police officer emerged and suddenly things made sense. They were found... they were found-!

"Tanaka-! Daichi-! I found them!" The tall officer looked around the room before putting his gun back in his holster, walking toward them.

Two other men rushed to the door, looking inside before hurrying towards the other men.

Daichi walked toward Ushijima who had the chains clearly visible.
"We're gonna need a metal cutter for these—,"

"Got one from the car before," Tanaka said as he cut through Kyoutani's chains. Said victim let out a shaky sigh of relief as the tears started to well up. Tanaka rubbed his back gently before taking hold on his arms and helping him up. Kentarou whimpered loudly as he put pressure on his wrist, Tanaka's face melting into a look of concern as he offered himself as a crutch.

The buzz-cut officer managed to hand the metal cutter over to Kuroo, who quickly managed to get through Aone's.

"T-Thank you.." the white haired man murmured as Kuroo smiled at him supportively. He too, shakily managed to get in to his feet. That's when the bedheaded officer noticed something.