BokuAka - Love of my life and death...

1/1 - this dumb bitch got a crush that's actually human :> Make sure to add some questions for my Q&A because that will be the next chapter I'm publishing!
{Not Requested}
Warnings: Angst, Mentions of lemon, Spoilers for the timeskip!

Koutarou huffed as he closed the door. He had just gotten home from training with the rest of the MSBY Black Jackals, with a full day of Sakusa's clean freak to the max, Atsumu's blabber about engagement TO the clean freak, Hinata limping after whoever in hell almost broke his leg while doing the dirty and that was only the tip of the iceberg.

He wasn't tired... but he just couldn't hear their voices anymore. There was one voice he was aching to hear though.

"Koutarou~.. I'm in the kitchen," Keiji's angelic voice hovered through the air, catching the original Bokuto in a loving gaze towards his direction.

The sound of their old song on the radio filled the air with the soft sound of nostalgia, running all the way back to the days they first met, when this song had first come out.

"Heya baby," he sang softly as he dropped his bag on to the floor, moving it with his foot to its normal position. He then kicked off his shoes to the beat Keiji was humming, before trotting through the hallway to the kitchen.

Pictures of the two decorated the walls of their house, like when they went out into the snow for the first time together, or when they baked cookies and the batter exploded.

He poked his head through the door, the smell of his husband's famous teriyaki chicken instantly hitting his nose.

"Keiji, the chicken smells amazing-!" He clapped excitedly, before waltzing in and taking hold of his waist, twirling him around. The sound of his husband's giggles filled him with love.

"Kou~ calm down," they ended up face to face, Keiji inside the taller's arms. He let out a chuckle again, before moving his hands up to hold his face.

"Dance with me?"

Koutarou took the former Akaashi's hands from his face and into his hold, and began to ballroom dance across the kitchen.

He had only just been taught last Autumn, when he and Keiji had gone to visit some close friends. They were at a party and the slow music had come on, and poor Koutarou took at least half an hour to learn the basic steps.

He was still a little wobbly every now and again but Keiji soon lead him in the right direction.

Occasional quiet laughs came from the two as the pan holding the chicken sizzled a little, adding to the sound affects in their song. The radio crackled a bit too, but that was okay.

Koutarou tended time twirl Keiji around a lot, because he knew he liked it, and picked him up to swing him around. The lovesick couple danced and danced in circles around their kitchen before both started to get dizzy.

They ended up bumping into the counter, breaking down into fits of giggles. The former Akaashi hooked his arm around Koutarou's neck, pressing their heads together in gorgeous serenity.

"I love you Keiji," The taller man smiled, looking down at him with a happy glint dancing through his eyes.

Keiji smiled back at him, moving to connect their lips—

'Beep!'

Akaashi's eyes flew open as his alarm went off.

He woke up again. In his one person bed... his one person life... and the realisation hit him again, like it did almost every morning.

"I dreamed of him again..." he murmured, body starting to shake. He was so close... so close to kissing him, loving him.

A stray tear slid down his cheek. Then another, and another. He couldn't take the pain he woke up to every day, it was just repeated pain that ripped his heart into smaller shreds.

So he did what he always did.

'You're beautiful' he read it over and over, knowing that was one of the last things he would expect for Bokuto to put. But he was thankful it was.

He kissed the screen lightly, a tear getting onto the glass.

"I'll see you again.. please wait for me,"

Sorry it was short I had 8 hours of work yesterday and I'm so tired T-T