DaiTeru - Just Someone, Just You

1/1 - I haven't been getting as many views lately, is there something I'm doing wrong? I hope you guys aren't getting bored of me ^^;
{Not Requested}
Warnings: public HighSchool au

"Hey Yūji," The darker haired boy waved, passing by with Asahi and Oikawa. They were on their way to their shared choices class. Daichi was older than the blonde by a year, so he had already chosen to go into his A-Level studies, yet Terushima had to wait another year.

"Hey Daichi~" Terushima waved back with a chilled grin on his face, like normal. When the three turned the corner, it changed.

The younger flushed a deep pink after hearing one of his friends making a kissy noise.

"Keiji-!" His hissed, batting the other with his hand. His boyfriend, Oikawa, had confessed a year before so now that Terushima's teasing oil had been snatched away, he could make fun of him all he wanted.

"Ow-! C'mon Yūji, it's obvious he likes you~!" The blonde's face calmed down as he looked off to the side, clenching the books in his hands tightly.

"No. No, he likes that Mikamiya girl, or whatever her name is," Akaashi tilted his head with a raised eyebrow.

"Michimiya?" Terushima nodded, a look of slight dislike passing over his face. It's not like he didn't like the older girl... it was more like he hated her macho crush on Daichi.

(Aight but who else hates that fact that they only introduced Yui as a love interest for Daichi and then they played it off with a crappy speech? I wish she had more time to develop (;^;) )

"Yeah... but anyway, he doesn't like guys. He only pities me cause I was outed,"

Yes, Yūji was outed as gay to the school last year, by some douchebag that had graduated. People still made fun of him for it, and he tended to get changed in the bathrooms when it came to Physical Ed. Many of his friends got pissed of at this and, lead by Keiji, collectively kicked the shit out of anyone that tried to pick on him.

Terushima wouldn't have particularly been upset by it if it was an accidental one. If people asked, he would usually tell them. But the way he said it, and the faces everyone made... they were horrible.

Keiji rubbed the back of his head, reaching a hand out to console his friend but then the bell rang. He watched as Terushima started to run off to his next class.

~

The dark haired A-Level student twirled the pencil around in his fingers repeatedly, barely focusing on the work.

He and a few others were in the library after hours, after being told to lock up by the librarian. It was dark, and the only light was coming from a little lamp by the side, as the main one had been turned off.

"Thinking' about you-know-who again?" He was snapped out of his thoughts by Oikawa's question. Said boy was currently chewing on the end of his pencil, grinning with his teeth as he looked up at Daichi. Koushi, who was sitting on Hajime's lap, stifled a giggle as Tetsurou let out a choked laugh.

Sugawara laughed as Daichi threw a scrunched up paper ball at him. Bokuto swirled the lollipop around in his mouth before taking it out with a large smile.

"He's right though~" the monochrome haired boy sang before letting out a chuckle. Tetsurou laughed as well, before whining after Iwaizumi hit him in the head.

"Don't be dumbasses. He's allowed to have a crush, don't make me remind you of liking both of the short guys Kuroo," said bedhead out his hands up in defence, with an honest face.