KuroAka - Chocolate and Cuddles

1/1 - I'm sad, can someone just adopt me and feed me chocolate too? No? Okay, I'll just go over here and sit in this corner-
{Requested by @-shoyoyo- }
Warnings: stress, fluff overload

Kuroo's mumbles could be heard throughout the Nekoma gym, even Kenma was staring at him slightly. His receives, blocks and general game had been off all day, morning, break and after-school practise.

Nekomata has obviously taken note as well, calling a quick time out.

"Kuroo! Come over to the bench!" The bedheaded snapped out of his mind for a second, hearing his coach shouting him over.

"Uh— yes!" He ran over, slowing to a stop in front of his coach.

"I think it's best if you take some time off. You're mumbling and I have a feeling this has to do with the exams," the captain tensed up at the word 'exams', noting how the team had started listening in on their conversation.

The older man sighed.

"Thought so. That's why Kai and Yaku have stopped coming to practise as well, so I think you should take some time off to study too,"

"Uh- Thank you coach!" Kuroo bowed stiffly before jogging off to the changing rooms to get back into his uniform.

The second year setter watched him before going towards his bag.

"Kenma?"

"Hold on," he got his phone out, scrolling through his contacts. He pressed the ring button on a particular pretty setters number and walked to towards the door.
"There's someone I need to talk to,"

~

Kuroo's mumbling had returned, his father watching him in disbelief at how much he could scribble down in a matter of seconds.

He had just come upstairs to take his sons coffee mug back down as he had been up there for an hour, but he had hardly touched it. Nor the food that was given to him.

"Tetsurou-," he was cut off by the doorbell, yet the bedhead was still taking notes on his classes.

"You should answer that dad, I'll be up here don't worry," the man looked down at his son and sighed.

"I'm gonna worry about you anyway..." he left the room, carrying everything downstairs.

His son had been so stressed out lately, he was so good with school in general.. but there was even a limit to what he could take.

Kuroo's father walked over to the door and opened it, expecting a member of the Nekoma volleyball team or someone from his own work. Maybe even just a random giving out pamphlets, there had been a lot of those around here lately.

But he got a surprise.

"Hello Mr Kuroo, good to see you," Akaashi's polite voice came. The setter was carrying a plastic bag, the man assuming he had just been to the shop probably.

"Ah, Keiji. Nice to see you too," he smiled. This kid was a polite young man, he was glad his son had such a good person in his life, especially by his side to support him.

"Kenma told me about Tetsu.. I just wanted to see if he was okay," the older man rubbed his head slightly, sweat dropping a little.

"Yeah, he's been stressing a lot these past few weeks. He's in his room," the Kuroo father welcomed him in, beige ewavjng him off as he walked upstairs.

'Let's hope you can do something about this'

~

"If that's the chemical symbol for Ytterbium, then—," Kuroo's mumbling was interrupted when his door shut. Assuming it was his father again, he kept working.
"Dad, who was—,"

"Guess again," the bedhead whipped his head around to see his boyfriend standing at the door with a sweet smile on his face.

The taller got off his bed, shining the shorter a smile before taking his hips in his hands. Their lips met in a loving kiss, Keiji putting his hands around his neck.

They parted slowly as Kuroo rested his face in Akaashi's neck, both of them swaying gently.

"Kenma told me you were feeling stressed baby, you're overworking yourself," Tetsurou made a small 'Mhm' noise before raising his head again to look at his pretty lover.

"The exams are soon. I need to pass them or I'll dieeee~!" the setter giggled as the Nekoma captain whined. He could tell his boyfriend wasn't quite himself yet.

"I wanted to help, so I brought you some stuff and I'll help you, okay?" The younger boy reached into the plastic bag he had brought with him and pulled out a few things. A pack of new biros, his boyfriend's favourite cold tea and some chocolate.
"Remember these?"

A face of slight shock turned to one of happiness.

"How could I forget? You bought me those same biros when we met up in the cafe for our first study date. You also bought me that when Bokuto told you I was sick. And of course, that's your favourite chocolate, the one I bought you after I burnt the ones I tried to make you for Valentine's Day," a big smile crossed Akaashi's face, booping his lover's nose.

He remembered everything perfectly, just like always

"Ding ding ding! You got it right," the two laughed for a while, ceasing after they kissed.

~

"And we've finished the Chemistry, Physics and Biology revision~!" Keiji grinned as Kuroo exhaled a big breath as if he had just finished a marathon.

"Thank god," he murmured as he went to kiss his lover's neck. He latched on to his favourite patch of skin, and sucked down on it for a while.

"A-ah-! Tetsu, what are you doing?" Akaashi smiled slightly as his boyfriend pulled off his neck, licking the small hickey he had made.

"Thanking you. But that was just part of it, I'm taking you out to get mochi now, then we'll go to the pier," the dark-haired setter smiled contently, kissing Kuroo's cheek.

He was utterly, stupidly in love with his doofus.