KuroKen - Sunshine's Back

1/2 - Fluffy content is the best way to start off a new book~!
{Not Requested}
Warnings: None

Kuroo collapsed on his bed in exhaustion, dumping his stuff on to the floor. College had been rough these past few years, especially since he was practically on his own.

Sure, he had made a few friends but it was nothing compared to the team and mates he had back at Nekoma.

Nekoma. A faint smile danced on the boys' lips as he recalled all the times they would play, how fun it was. He didn't want it to end...

Especially...

Kenma Kozume, the one he missed the most.

His porcelain skin, that may have looked delicate could easily have taken over 50 hits before he got tired of playing. His locks that went down to his neck, he remembered all the evenings he would spend stroking through it while they talked with the team, and sometimes even in their own, by themselves.

Kuroo hadn't seen the younger boy since he left the school, regrettable not being able to choose a school close enough.

~
"Excuse me? Can you help me out?"
~

He also, surprisingly, hadn't had a girlfriend since he left Nekoma. It was like, the thoughts of ever dating someone were pushed aside so he could think of Kenma... or maybe that feeling was...

Kenma himself would be going into college now, the school year being over and all of that.

He was devastated, to say the least, that he might not be able to see that face again.

~
"Thank you... where are the stairs to the third floor?"
~

Kuroo's breath wasn't quieter now, not so loud from practise. He was delving deep inside his head, about all the precious memories he spent with the shorter boy. All the mornings they would run around, practise and try to boost each others confidence.

All the matches when they would, win or lose, go out to celebrate with each other as a family.
And those many evenings when it would be just the two of them, relaxing or maybe, if Kuroo got extremely lucky, he got to see the other side of Kenma.

The relaxed, loving side that he wouldn't show in front of a lot of people.

Then he stumbled across one he would never forget. That freaking smile.

They had won a match that day, a big one against a reigning team and he had never seen Kenma like that...

~
'Only a bit further... room 308...'
~

Sweaty but adorable, Kenma was grinning from ear to ear. He was in Kuroo's arms within the second of winning, literally being held by him. They were laughing and cuddling while Kuroo held the boy up, letting the teams' jaws drop to the ground.

He was so close, and Kenma could tell too. They wanted it so badly, they wanted to touch each others lips. The tension was wafting through the air like a disease as Kuroo put the smaller boy down, both of them a shade of red tomatoes couldn't compare with.

And, even for a spilt second, Kuroo's eyes saw the smaller one lick his lips in temptation.

~
'There it is!'
~

He held his face in his hands, going red just thinking about it. His thoughts were pushed aside as there was a knock on his door. It sounded very familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

He took a breath as he stood at the door, trying to clear any redness that may still be lingering on his face. He opened the door, expecting to see a staff member or a team mate.

Technically, the second one was right.

Kenma stood at the door, blush dancing in his cheeks and anticipation in his eyes.

"O-Oh my god... Kenma?" Kuroo felt tears backing up as the boy in front of him looked up.

Suddenly, the small boy couldn't hold it back anymore. Kenma burst into tears and jumped at him, knocking him back into his dorm.
They ended up in the floor, Kenma sobbing into the taller boy's chest and gripping onto his shirt.

Kuroo's arms were automatically around his waist, cradling him back. With his spare foot, that wasn't tangled his Kenma's leg, he pushed the door shut.

"I-I missed you... so much," the younger's voices was raspy, and a little choked up.

"Kenma..." Kenma lifted his head up, tears still plentiful and dripping from his eyes. A hand slid up his face to caress his cheek gently.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do this..." their faces were closing in on each other, foreheads pressing sweetly.

"T-Tetsurō..." the blonde whispered, shifting in his arms and moving a hand to his face. He moved Kuroo's hair out of his face slightly so he could see both of his eyes.

"Let me have you Kenma... let me love you now. I should have said these things back in high school, but... I couldn't," The taller boy sat up, letting his 'friend's' hands lay on his chest, having his arms tied loosely around. Kenma was sitting in his lap, his eyes still fixed on the boy in front of him.

"I'm sorry, I just—," The darker haired boy was cut off by a gentle hand being placed at the back of his head.

"Shut up and kiss me Tetsurō..." a smile stretched across the taller's face as he leaned in, connecting their lips lovingly.

The pent up emotions and love all fell out of their bodies and into that first kiss between them, and with that, their energies practically connected.

Pulling away for oxygen, both panted for a while. Kenma presses his nose against Kuroo's gently.

"I love you sunshine,"

"I love you too Tetsurō ..."