TeruYama - So 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 Pretty

1/1 - sorry this took so long, it was my birthday a few days ago and it's been hectic ever since
{Requested by @JazminHernandez698}
Warnings: soft lemon, adult au, bottom!Teru bc yes

"Heyyyy~ babe!" Terushima put his arms on his boyfriends shoulders, grinning playfully. Yamaguchi himself giggled, rubbing the blonde's chin with a finger like he was a cat.

They were currently getting ready for a date night, the green haired boy was checking his face in the mirror. He himself was wearing a white top with a red flannel jacket as well as black jeans. His hair was tied up into a small ponytail.

Terushima however, was wearing a black sweater with 'BTS' on it in white letters on top of a white T-shirt, black leggings and finally white trainers.

The two hadn't been able to go on a date in a while, but since it was Terushima's graduation just around the corner, the two had decided that it wasn't a crime to miss out on a bit of homework and just have some fun.

"Alright, I think I'm ready," Tadashi turned around and smiled, shooting an love arrow through his boyfriend's already-pounding heart.

"Aww-! My babe is so cute!" Yamaguchi giggled as the other boy picked him up by the waist, swinging him around their room gently.
They laughed and joked around for a while, eventually quieting down until they were face to face, pressing their foreheads together sweetly.

"You're pretty too baby,"

Their eyes focused on each other and lips met in a gentle kiss.

"Come on~ We're gonna be late for our reservation," Yamaguchi grinned, taking Terushima's hand and twirling him around before dragging him out of their bedroom.

~

"Hehe!" The blonde giggled at the cutie under his arm. Tadashi had his eyes crossed, with a hard focus on the blob of cream on his nose, trying to lick it off.

The other kept laughing until he finally gave in and used his finger to scrape it off, placing it on his boyfriend's lips. The green haired boy giggled as he licked his lips, nuzzling gently into his side.

They were the only ones on the street, the cold night air surrounding them like mist. It wasn't surprising though, the two were on the outskirts of Miyagi, after going out to a small cafe for dinner. Tadashi had a takeaway coffee with whipped cream, which explained how the cream had gotten on his nose.

"My babe is so cute," the blonde grinned, taking the empty cup from Tadashi and throwing it in the nearest bin.

"Baby, I can do that mysel—," he was cut off by a kiss, landing softly on his lips. He smiled into it gently, moving his hands to hold his lover's hips as arms went around his neck. Their lips fooled around for a while before Tadashi slyly slipped his tongue in.

He loved the feel of cold metal when Yūji's tongue ring tangled with his. And that wasn't the only part of him that was pierced.
He had a belly-button piercing, ear piercings and previously a nose ring.
(Just had this thought but— bellydancing!Terushima... Someone please draw this and I'll write a oneshot, suggestions?)

"A-ah-!" The blonde yelped seductively, Yamaguchi surprising him with a small spank. He moved forward on impact and his head swayed back a little. He looked back at him from the side, one eye closed as he tried his hardest not to moan when the taller slapped his ass again.

"T-Tadashi!" Immediately, said boy began to pull him in the direction of a small hill. He couldn't take that and not give his gorgeous boyfriend what he deserved, now could he?
"U-uhm.. Tadashi.."

"I need you to suck on your fingers darling," a seductive, yet caring flint took place in his eye as Terushima hesitantly started covering his fingers in saliva. "I don't want to hurt you when I go in~.. so cover them real good"

"M-mhm, oh-okay.." The two eventually got up to the small tree at the top of the hill, the town 20 minutes behind them and the moonlight highlighting their features.

"I'm-.. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait until I'm inside you," Yamaguchi sat against the tree, positioning the shorter boy on his lap. "Fuck yourself good, okay?"

"O-okay Tadashi," in almost a moment, Teru's jumper was thrown to the side and his leggings were down to his knees. Instead of the expected boxers, Tadashi grinned seductively when he saw the shorter boy wearing the lace panties he had bought him as a tease.

"Such a good boy.." Yamaguchi teased as he watched Terushima slide his fingers in. After two were in, he started bouncing his lap gently to help him get ready as he took off his flannel jacket and shirt.

"Mmh- a-ah~!" The slightly shorter threw his head back, messing with his own nipple a little as he rode his fingers. The moans were quiet, but his partner loved them.

"Put in three baby," Yamaguchi whispered huskily, going in for his neck. He began to lick up and down his throat, occasionally latching onto a patch for a good second before moving on.

"Ah~!" Terushima let out a loud moan, assuming he had hit the right spot. "Tadashi~! C-can I have you inside now?"

"Of course baby, you've been so good," the blonde whined quietly as he took his fingers out, watching as Tadashi unzipped his jeans and took his hard cock out of his boxers.

He got in close to his boyfriend's ear, licking it before whispering. "Ride me please darling?"

"M-mhm.." looking away from Yamaguchi's painstakingly beautiful eyes for a second, Terushima averted his gaze down to help line himself up. He lowered himself down immediately, moaning out as he the member sunk deeper into his ass.

"Ah~!" The blonde pressed himself against Tadashi's chest for strength, gripping on to the bark of the tree behind his lover. Tears clouded in his eyes gently, a few spilling down his cheeks.

"Oh Yūji, your ass feels so nice around me.." Tadashi hugged him gently, pulling him to fully sit down on his lap again.

"M-mhm-!" Said boy panted, bringing a hand up to his hair. "T-Tadashi, can you give me a-a hand.. with starting off..?"

Said boy guided his boyfriend's lips to meet his, kissing him gently while he rised his ass up gently, pushing him down when he was almost at the top. All the while thrusting.

"Ah-!" The bottom let out multiple whines, pressing his head against Tadashi's gently. "Babe-!"

"Still sensitive from the vibrator I see.." Yamaguchi began to mess with his nipples slightly, making the blonde Yelp.
"I did wreck you last time I guess,"

Last time they had sex, Yamaguchi had used the slightly-shorter as a cumdump and he couldn't walk for two days. The neighbours had also filed 2 complaints in the last hour of their love-making, so that was a lot of fun.

Terushima began to grind back on the green haired boy's thrusts, rolling his hips back and forth. Tadashi dragged his hand up his lover's chest and up to his chin as he stopped thrusting, groaning quietly as the heat around his cock massaged him well.

His hand caressed his chin gently, moving it to hold his face as the bouncing got rougher.

"Good... so good for me baby~"

"Ah~! I'm-I'm gonna-!" The shorter looked down at him, and that's when Tadashi finally caught a true sight of his boyfriend's beauty.

His hair was messily spread across his face, some parts sticking to his forehead as his tongue dangled carelessly out of his mouth and flushed red cheeks. The moonlight highlighted every beautiful feature, shining on his eyes as they both came together.

"Hah..~!" Heavy panting was all that filled their ears for a few seconds, before Tadashi joined their lips in a sweet kiss.

Perfection... that's all he could see.