😭(FRI) BokuAka - Hold On😭

1/1 - no I have not read 'In Another Life' and I refuse to do so out of pure spite. We're finishing off strong people and this has been a wild ride! Make sure to comment where you cried if you did! ✌️
{Not Requested}
Warning: character death mentions, suicides, panic attacks, overdose, hospitals

Loving and fighting

A tear slid down Akaashi's cheek as his boyf— his fiancé — put the ring on his finger. This was like a dream..

Accusing denying

Tear pooled in Keiji's eyes as they had their first real fight as a married couple, even as a couple at all.

I can't imagine a world with you gone..

He cried again when they made up. Their relationship was full of chaos, yet they sacrificed everything they had for each other.

The amount of trust was infinite.

The joy and the chaos

The new Bokuto was working late one night, and his thoughts came back to him again.

Koutarou had been getting worse and worse in terms of his usual cheerful attitude... and it worried him. As soon as he finished work, he got into his car and drove home, still thinking about it.

The demon's we're made of

"Koutarou? I'm home, my love," the silence that enveloped the house was eerie, and almost scary in a way.
"Kou?"

I'd be so lost if you left me alone

That's when his nightmare began, hearing a thud from upstairs.
"Koutarou-?!"

You locked yourself in the bathroom

Keiji didn't think he'd ever ran faster in his life, busting through the bathroom door to see a horrible sight.

His precious husband was lying on the ground, a little blood on the side of his mouth. Next to him lay... an empty bottle of pills.

The shorter's eyes widened, tearing up.

'No..'

Lying on the floor when I break through

The setter pulled his phone out as he crashed to the ground, dialling the emergency services. He was practically screaming down the phone line.

He rolled his husband over on to his back and put him in the recovery position.

I pull you in and feel your heartbeat

He checked the original Bokuto's pulse on his neck. It was weak...

He started to feel his whole world crashing down.

Can you hear me screaming-

"Please don't leave me-!" His scream filled the house with an echo as he sobbed, the emergency services crashing the door down. 

Hold on, I still want you

"Please move out of the way sir, we need to check his vitals," one of the ambulance workers helped the poor man out of the way, Keiji still screaming out in anguish.

"N-no! Don't take him away from me!" He sounded almost hysterical, scared for his husband as he shrieked.

Come back, I still need you

Some of the paramedics had to hold him back and help him calm down as he screamed. The others helped the taller of the couple on to a stretcher, going downstairs carefully as the raven-haired man rushed behind them.