KuroIwaBokuDai - Birthday Smash

1/1 - Which oneshot would you say is your personal favourite?

{Requested by Kp423954 }
Warnings: lemon! Switches, different foursome positions, master/daddy kink
Sorry this request took so long!😅🙏

Bokuto and Kuroo smirked at each other while a bright red and bumbling Daichi hit them both on the head repeatedly with a rolled-up magazine. Iwaizumi stood to the side, losing his shit while still holding his gift.

He was opening his boyfriends presents they had given him for his birthday after the surprise party they had hosted earlier on that day.
He was glad he had waited until after that... their presents were K̶I̶N̶D̶A̶ really lewd.

Bokuto's gift consisted of a restraining rope, their old one had broken a week ago so Daichi was, not showing it of course but, thankful. But... another wip made him fluster.

Kuroo was worse, that horny Bastard. Not one, not two, but THREE vibrators sat in the wrapping paper. The tanned ace cackled as he saw the two boys getting beat up by his other boyfriend.

"Oh.. oh that was fucking gold-!" Hajime let out his last wheeze as Daichi retracted the magazine from their heads, tucking it into the crook of his elbow.  "Oh I'm feeling a little lightheaded—,"

"C'mon babe, you're gonna enjoy it anyway~" Bokuto sang, taking the shortest of his boyfriends under his arm, kissing his forehead.

"H-m.. yeah I guess," Daichi admitted in a grumble, leaning into the kiss. Kuroo and Iwaizumi gushed inwardly at how cute they were.

"Okay, Iwa-Chan's present needs opening  now," The bedhead snorted as the owl boy imitated Oikawa, earning a chuckle from Daichi. Pushing the gift into his hands gently, Iwaizumi kissed Daichi's forehead.

"Happy Birthday babe," Daichi smiled at him before returning a kiss on the cheek, looking down at the present before carefully removing the wrapping.

And... there were two dildos and some lace lingerie.

"HAJIME-!" Bokuto and Kuroo snorted as it was their other boyfriend's turn to get battered by the dreaded magazine.

Only, instead of taking the hit, he caught it and pulled Daichi close, throwing the thing carelessly to the side. The other two realised where he was going with this, grinning as the bi-haired male took the birthday boy by the hips from his behind, the bedheaded boyfriend eyeing the bed mischievously as he went to corner Daichi's left side, putting his hands on Iwa and Bokuto's sides.

"I think we should use your birthday presents sweetheart,"

~

"I'm..- I'm going to kill you three after this," The words were stuttered but Bokuto grinned as he rubbed lube over his member, pressing the tip to his hole. His cock was pushed against Kuroo's, who was currently riding Iwaizumi while said man shoved one of the dildos in and out of the bi-haired man's hole and occasionally licking his ass. Kuroo was using the other dildo to fuck Iwaizumi, so they all got it in the ass anyway.

Daichi's dick was already soaked in precum, mainly from the vibrator attached to him, as well as Bokuto's restraining ropes that were currently tied in a butterfly knot.

He let out a soft moan as the two males below him entered him, finding a rhythm pretty early on. Bokuto caressed his face gently, knowing he would get a nice reaction. They all loved Daichi's sexytime faces.

"Ah-..fuck..~" Kuroo cursed as Iwaizumi bucked his hips up, trying to get a reaction, Bokuto could feel the smirk against his asscheeks. In turn, the bedheaded man rammed the dildo hard into his prostate.