KiyoYachi - My Babies

1/?? - do you get two updates in one day? YES YOU DO BECAUSE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE DESERVE IT! I APPRECIATE YOU!!

Let me know if you guys want a part 2 or something :3 floof
{Not Requested}
Warnings: ABO au

Yachi let Kiyoko wipe tears from her cheeks as she lurched over the toilet, throwing up whatever was left in her stomach.

This had been happening for 3 mornings in a row, starting a few weeks ago in an odd pattern.

"It's okay love, there there," Kiyoko's soft voice calmed her down a lot, feeling the warmth of her arms.

"T-thank you Kiyo... I don't know what's wrong with me..." Yachi exhaled lightly, shivering.

"Well... I might have a small idea, but first, we should get breakfast," Kiyoko helped her fiancée up, holding on to her waist gently.

"Don't forget we have the Tsukishima's over today, I think Yūji will be with them as well," Kiyoko sat down the smaller woman at the table, going back to the toaster, full-of half burnt toast.

"Kiyooooo~ Can I have some ice cream?" The omega smiled cutely, with her begging eyes.
The taller girl sighed contently and ducked down to the fridge and picked up a big container of vanilla.

"Wait-! Can I have strawberry~?" Kiyoko looked at her loved one with wide eyes.

"But Hitoka... you hate strawberry?"

"Pleaseeeee~?" She whined, pouting. Yachi grinned as Kiyoko put the vanilla back and got the rest of the strawberry ice cream out.

"There's only a little left, so I'll go and buy you more. I also have to run an... errand, I suppose you could call it," Yachi raises an eyebrow, face studded full of strawberry ice cream.

Kiyoko giggled, rubbing a little of the spare ice cream off her lip and letting her lick it off her thumb.

"No worries love, I'll be back soon,"

"Okay, love you honey!" Yachi managed, putting the tub down.

"Love you too sweetheart,"

~

"Baby, I'm home," Kiyoko's voice rang through the house 20 minutes later. Yachi raced to the top of the stairs, grinning widely as she trotted down and jumped into her fiancée's arms.

"Finally!" They touched noses gently as Kiyoko laughed, putting her down and reaching into the bag.

"Honey, I need you to do something for me, okay?" Yachi tilted her head, looking at the bag.

To her surprise, Kiyoko pulled out three different brands of pregnancy test.

"I-Uhm-?! Y-you think...?" Yachi felt tears build up behind her eyes, but willed them away as her partner placed them in her hands.

"I think, Sweetheart. Now come on, let's go see,"

~

Yachi held her breath as hot tears began to roll down her cheeks. A wide grin was placed on both women's faces as they looked down at the positive tests on the toilet seat.

"Kiyoko, we're pregnant...! I-I'm pregnant!" Yachi cheered, jumping once again into Kiyoko's wide arms, ready for embrace.
"I'm so happy..." Kiyoko kissed her neck gently, over and over again with a big smile.

As Yachi got down from her, they looked down at her, for now, flat stomach.

Kiyoko rested a hand on the right side of her stomach as the other one went to Yachi's cheek.
They swayed in each other's arms, kissing gently as Yachi's arms went around Kiyoko's neck.