Short Shockers : 2

1/1 - question of the SS: favourite character?
{Not Requested}
Warnings: lemon

Skin slapped against skin in a fiery hot way, panting filled the private bathroom.

The CEO pulled his fucktoy closer, gripping his hips and watching as his hands left imprints on the steamy mirrors. They were at work and yet... they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"A-Ah-! Sir!" Said bottom moaned out in ecstasy. He was always treated like a princess by the other, yet he lived for the times when he was bent over the counter and fucked like a whore.

The two were used to this hot, quick sex like it was an everyday chore. Well, everyday sure, but chore? Maybe not. They both enjoyed it endlessly.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum in you..." the top hissed harshly, spanking his submissive's thigh. The other whimpered, spreading his legs slightly more to ready himself.

His boss always had a lot of cum to fill him with, and he secretly adored it.

He gripped the sides of the mirrors as he screamed, the CEO cumming inside. White ropes shot out of the top of his own cock too, dropping on to the floor.

"S-sorry.." the bottom panted, a few meaningless tears running down his cheeks. The pleasure had gotten to his head.. again.

"It's alright," a smile took place on his lips as the more dominant kissed his neck gently, holding his chin.
"I'll clean it later,"

He backed away, starting to do up his shirt and put his clothes back on. After he helped the other out his back on too, he took his hand and led him to his office.

Kuroo took his place on Ushijima's lap once more, leaning back on him as the first visitor came in. The taller rubbed his leg slightly, pulling his closer.

He felt lucky to be in such a precious place.