Chapter 13

*August 2012*

He lay awake in the hotel room on the 16th. She was coming tomorrow and he was excited to see her. He couldn't believe that she had agreed to join him for the last two shows of this part of the tour.

"Just one more night. She will be here tomorrow," he said out loud to the empty room.

His mind still raced wondering what she was doing with him. She was more than he had ever imagined someone could be. She was young, but she was a lot of fun. His girls adored her. He gave up on sleep and picked up his phone.

Marshall: you awake?

Mads: can't sleep either?

Marshall: no I miss you

Mads: I miss you too. I can't wait to see you tomorrow

Marshall: me either babe.

Mads: how did I get so lucky

Marshall: nah beautiful, I'm the lucky one here

Mads: LOL

Marshall: you better try to sleep cuz you ain't getting none tomorrow

Mads: Oh yeah?

Marshall: oh yeah I got things to make up for.

He didn't want her too tired for the trip. He smiled in the dark. Sleep finally found him around 2AM. He slept soundly knowing that she would be with him in the morning.

The next morning he was already up when a knock came on his hotel room door. He walked toward it and pulled it open. She grinned and jumped into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her legs around him.

He pressed a heated kiss to her lips and walked backward into the room. Paul set her bag down inside the door and walked out. The moment the door slammed shut, Marshall pulled away from the kiss to stared at her for a moment.

"Holy shit," he said.

"What?" she grinned.

"I just can't believe that you're here."

She giggled. He dropped her on the bed and quickly crawled over her body. He took his time with her just like he had promised and she was exhausted when they were done. He was just as tired and fell asleep holding her close. She lay wrapped up in his arms, enjoying the warmth as sleep overtook her body.

They were up a few hours later to head to the venue. It was relatively calm for a show for him which was a bit odd. He was thankful for it though because he didn't want Madelyn upset with him. She leaned back on the dressing room couch watching them all prepare for the show. She was tired but she was happy. He could see how tired she was as he watched her.

"She's a good girl," Paul told him.

"Gee thanks dad," Marshall laughed.

"She's good for you. Makes you think twice before flipping out."

"She's been through a lot. I don't want to scare her."

Paul nodded. Madelyn was laughing with some of the guys from D12. He was glad that his friends could be around his girl and he could trust them all. She wasn't flirting with anyone. She was cracking jokes though. He was glad that she was there. He sat down next to her and put an arm on the back of the couch behind her. She looked over at him and smiled.