four

Devon

After five outfit changes and about an hour fussing over what to do with my hair, I decided I was ready to go out on this date with Harry. I settled on a nice sage green bodysuit, with a squared neckline and long sleeves. I paired it with some blue, high waisted flare jeans and white square-toed heels. I left my hair down after much debate, and honestly, I feel like I look amazing. Not too dressed up, and not too casual.

We decided on this nice Italian spot that has wood-fired pizza. It seemed like a good place to have a first date, and wasn't too fancy or like an Applebee's. We'll probably just pick on some appetizers, share a pizza and drink some wine and I'm looking forward to that so much.

Surprisingly, Harry and I have been talking throughout the week. Mostly about the date and if we'll meet there or not, but he does check in under the guise of seeing how my tattoo is doing. It's honestly pretty sweet, and I always make sure to check in on him throughout the day too.

I've learned that he is a pretty busy man though. He'll disappear for hours at a time, usually when he's tattooing someone, but sometimes he'll just not reply to a text until one in the morning. I'm assuming he's just not one of those people who are super attached to his phone, plus we're not really dating so he doesn't really owe me a message back.

He's picking me up tonight, which is definitely already setting a tone. Whether it's him being a gentleman or signaling that something more is gonna happen, I'm not sure. But I did make sure to get a wax and slip a condom into my bag in case things get a bit heated. And honestly, it's been a while since I had a good orgasm and I can't lie, Arden's comment about him maybe having a dick piercing has been stuck in my head all week.

As I'm deciding on if I need a necklace or not, my phone chimes with a text. He's here. I quickly message back that I'm on my way down, and make sure I have everything I may need in my bag before heading out the door. As I'm heading out the door, I yell to my brother who's staying over for the weekend that I'm leaving. On my way to his car, I make sure to text Arden that I'm with him, and for her to check that my location works so she could see it. Look, I trust him to an extent, but he's still a stranger and I'm still not convinced he's not a drug dealer.

And I must say, seeing him leaning against a parked, black two seater Audi, well that doesn't exactly convince me otherwise. He walks over slowly, to greet me. "Hey, you look great." he compliments.

"You do too." I smile, and I could see him physically fighting his own smile. He's wearing a black, short sleeved button down, but the top two or three buttons are undone, exposing a silver chain with a cross on it and the ink on his chest. He's not completely covered, but it's definitely a lot more than I've seen the last two times I was with him.

He helps me into the car, and I must admit, it's beautiful in here. It's hard not to look around and want to know what everything does. He gets in after a few seconds, looking over at me for a second. "Ready to go?"

I nod, smiling a bit, "Yep. Let's get this night started."

He starts the car and starts to drive, his right hand holding the wheel while his left leans against the open window on his door. It's a cool night, so it feels really nice to have the wind blowing through the car.

Naturally, he has a classic rock station on, which is currently playing some kind of cool song. I think I could recognize it as Billy Idol, since my brothers love this kind of music. Granted, they aren't as hardcore as Harry is. His fingers tap against the side of the door to the beat, and I'm pretty much captivated by his hands.

His long, slender fingers have rings scattered across them. Only, something new catches my eye this time. His nails are painted black. It's chipped at this point, but it's enough to make me want to focus out my own window. I've never been this desperate for someone, and I'm not planning on starting to be that way tonight. I'm just letting my hormones get to me.