seven

Devon

Lying awake in bed, all I could think about is how last night played out. How he just left me there and didn't look back. Didn't even offer up an explanation.

I barely got any sleep last night, thoughts of him being married just driving me insane. Some tears were shed, and I called out of work claiming to be feeling sick. I just couldn't handle the humiliation of being left at a restaurant in the middle of a date and having to take my food home to eat alone.

How could someone do that to another person? And not text them at least to apologize? I get that he was working today, but it's not unheard of that he texts me at one in the morning just to check in. If he wants to be like this and not text me again, I'm not going after him. He made his bed, now he has to lay in it.

Tomorrow morning I might go into work, but I'm not sure yet. It's just impossible to sleep when I have so many questions running through my brain about this situation. But for now, I'm on another chick flick that I know will rip my heart out. At least I'm not drunk. Waking up with a hangover this morning wasn't fun.

It just really sucks because I liked Harry. He was sweet and funny and charming. He made me feel so fucking special and really did show me a different side to him. He was the complete opposite of every other guy I've dated and I liked that. But he was just too good to be true.

Halfway through the movie, I just get super bored. I check my phone, not seeing any texts or messages which isn't unusual since it's midnight. With a sigh, I roll over on the bed, reaching the bottom drawer of the nightstand next to me and opening it. I grab the purple vibrator from the drawer and close it before scooting up against the pillows. Might as well since this is the closest I'm probably gonna get to sex for a while.

I leave the movie playing as I reach my hand down under my shorts and panties, slowly starting to rub my clit to get in the mood. It feels okay, but that's probably just my bad mood bringing me down. With my free hand, I grab my phone, figuring maybe some porn could help bring me there faster.

As I'm starting to look for a video, none of which look good by the way, a phone call comes in. My eyes roll as I see Harry's the one trying to call me, so I press the decline button and start back up on my search.

I'd be stupid if I didn't expect that he would end up texting me since I declined the call. Sure enough, a text comes across the top of my screen, and my curiosity gets the better of me.

Harry
Devon, I am so sorry about yesterday. My mum was having a medical emergency and I had to go. Everything's fine, thank god, but I really do want to make this up to you. I know I screwed up my last chance, but I'd do anything to make this up to you. Please call me.

My eyes roll slightly at his message, not even sure if I can believe him since it's been like 30 hours since he left me there. I swipe back to look for a video, but again, he sends another text.

Harry
Dev, please. I know you're up, can we just talk? I feel like an ass and I know I am one but I just want to talk. I want us to work.

I continue to ignore him, finally finding a video that seems good enough. I move to get my shorts off, tossing them to the side before pressing play. I can barely pay attention to anything I'm doing though, because all I'm thinking about is how Arden said I should get my nipples pierced, but I'm not sure if they would suit me. I mean, I have nice boobs and nice nipples, but am I really a nipple piercing kind of person?

Finally I get more into it, moving my panties to the side as I work my clit. My eyes flutter closed as I let a few soft moans escape me and decide it's time to break out the vibrator. I turn it on to my favorite setting before putting it to work, biting my lip at the already sensitive feeling.