fifteen

Devon

Getting back together with Harry was a really good decision. And cutting out the sex part for a month was pretty genius on my end.

Since he can't go down on me, he's opted to just avoid sex for the most part. I mean, there will be nights where he'll get me off quickly with his fingers, but I know he's just trying to find any way he can to taste. I don't let him though, which frustrates him.

We have just been really thriving again. We try and do at least one date a week, and I've visited him at work a couple of times now. He likes stopping by at the beginning of my lunch break when he's not working to bring me lunch or a coffee. It feels like things are really working with us now.

He's being more honest with me, and I can tell. I also made sure to check in with Mitch and get him to give me a hint if he was hiding something else, I don't know what but anything, and Mitch assured me over and over that all Harry was hiding was the girls and that he was always team honesty.

Thinking about it more, I can recognize that Harry was just scared. His ex died, leaving their young daughters without a mother. Harry was faced with a conflicting situation, and he panicked and made a bad decision. I think it's fair to be upset with him, but I can't hold it against him. It happened, we talked about it, and now we moved on and are trying to fix things.

I put the finishing touches on my outfit, checking that I look okay in the mirror before going to the kitchen to start getting my things together to leave for work. I press the button to start my coffee, which I already set up last night, and go to make sure everything I need is in my bag.

As I'm checking my paperwork to make sure I have everything, the buzzer to my apartment goes off. Furrowing my brows, I look over, not knowing who could be at my apartment at almost eight in the morning.

"Dev, let me up."

Oh, Harry would be at my apartment at almost eight in the morning. I go over, buzzing him in quickly and unlocking my door before going back to packing my bag for the day. Not too long after, Harry's walking through the door.

"Hey, what's up, everything okay?" I ask, glancing over at him.

He smiles, coming over to kiss my cheek. "We got back together a month ago."

With a laugh, I walk over to the kitchen to put some creamer and sugar into my coffee, "Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but I have work. We could hang out later, but I've gotta go." I stir my drink, tasting it quickly to make sure it's perfect. As I'm putting the lid on top, he wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Call in sick then." He mumbles, leaning down to kiss my neck.

"I'm not sick."

"Well I'm sick and need you to take care of me then." He smirks against my skin, obviously not planning on giving up anytime soon.

I turn in his arms, wrapping my own around his neck with a slight smirk. "You know technically, the month ends at 8pm tonight. You still have twelve hours of punishment."

"Well it's 8pm somewhere right?" He quips, and I laugh slightly. "Come on, pretty girl. Stay home and let me make you feel good." He murmurs, his eyes dark with lust.

It's a tempting offer. Staying home and letting my boyfriend please me all day long. with no interruptions. Work isn't important today anyway. It'll just be another day of sitting at my desk and twiddling my thumbs. Who wants to do that when the option to like break the record of how many orgasms I could have in one sitting is just staring me right in the face.

The longer I'm quiet, the more Harry's smirk grows. He knows that I'm just as desperate for him to go down on me as he is. "Let me go make a phone call-" He punches the air in excitement, making me laugh mid sentence. "Just stay here, I'll be right back. Whore." I tease, shaking my head as I go to grab my phone.