eight

Devon

To say Harry and I stopped having sex would be the biggest lie ever told. Once those floodgates were opened, there was no way in hell anyone was closing them. At least, I wouldn't be the one caught closing them. And I know Harry doesn't want to stop either.

So maybe getting me off was a good apology. We talked some more after we calmed down about how things were gonna be, and both apologized verbally for the lack of communication. We've had a redo date to make up for the second one, and it actually went perfectly. So perfectly, it ended in sex back at my place. We aren't at the 'staying the night' phase of the relationship, but it's been pretty great.

He even took me past his place. We didn't go in since we were on our way to a date, but it looked like a nice house and I could definitely picture him living there.

I still think he could work on that weird shadiness he still has about him, but it's probably just me expecting the worst and also just trying to get used to his schedule. I just keep reminding myself that this is the beginning of the relationship and we don't have to be with each other all the time. Even though I'd love to be having sex with him all the time.

Tell me how I went from having no orgasms, to like most times having two a night with Harry. I have even started to notice that when he gets really into eating me out, I could feel his nose ring from time to time and just the thought of that drives me crazy.

Arden was disappointed to find out he does not have a dick piercing, but after learning more about Harry and how he does a lot of his work on himself, it's not surprising. I couldn't imagine trying to do that to yourself, or trusting someone enough to see you so vulnerable. He is big though, which has been a bit of an adjustment.

I'm still on the fence about a nipple ring, but I've talked to Harry about it during one of our many pillow talk sessions and of course he was extremely supportive of the idea. He claims I have the perfect tits for them, and that they would look great with my tattoo.

It's kind of funny because I find myself tracing along some of his tattoos while we're cuddling and talking, and I've starting to notice that he traces over my one tattoo now too. He has so many though, and I haven't even begun to start exploring all of them. I just focus on the big pieces he has, but maybe one day I'll dedicate time to asking him about each one.

Despite everything starting to fall into place, we have definitely still had our fair share of disagreements and issues, but they're all normal and we're able to work through them without letting it snowball. And even though it's not exactly official yet, I think it's safe to consider Harry my boyfriend.

I'm not exactly too excited to bring him home to meet my family, mostly because my parents and brothers will think I'm having some crisis and won't like the tattoos and piercings, but I'm hopeful that they'll give Harry a chance. Once they get to know him they'll see he really is a sweet guy.

Arden has been pretty supportive of us, even though she's definitely keeping an eye on Harry too. The whole cheating scenario I came up with in my head definitely screwed with our perception of him, but he assures me all the time that I'm the only person he's with. Arden also asked Mitch a few questions since she has his number and wanted to look out for me. He confirmed that Harry wasn't married, but I still don't think he likes me very much.

She came over tonight for a girls night, which kind of sucks since Harry had mentioned he had a free night, but I haven't spent much time with Arden since Harry and I really started seeing each other and I don't want her to think I'm ditching her. Plus Harry mentioned he's free tomorrow too so I'll probably just see him then. Maybe we could go on a date.