𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

❝ Home sweeter than home. ❝

████████████████████████████

"Goodness - Arthur! Come in, Rory, you must be freezing - Arthur!"

The shrill cold of the night reached in the West of England, preferrable in Ottert St. Catchpole where the Burrow stands tall in a certain spot that made it large than your usual house as a wizarding family. Lightning struck once more and it brought an amount of annoyance to Aurora's ear who didn't like loud behaviors or thunderstorms. Though she could have used Apparition, she did not. It was much more calmer to feel the breeze in the air before she arrives in the Weasley home.

It was a wonder how she flew so high that she reached above clouds, avoiding rain and lightning altogether but she cannot avoid it once she needed to land on the ground to meet Mrs. Weasley and hope she still offers her lovely gesture when in need.

Aurora once visited the Weasleys after friends like Fred and George Weasley pleaded for her to visit at least once in Christmas. They even offered to help her escape the horrors of her own house after she explained that her family doesn't celebrate the holiday. It was a new and fresh start to be able to be happy, to celebrate the Christmas with loving family even if it wasn't hers to call.

Molly Weasley was so welcoming that it overwhelmed Aurora the first time. Fred told her that it was how his mum usually is and for the rest of the break, Aurora felt more comfort in the tight spaced Burrow insted of her spacious manor.

Then when Molly accompanied her children to platform 9 and 3/4, along with Aurora Briar, Molly safely told her that when she feels like it, Aurora is welcome to the Burrow. In secret, Fred and George told their mother of Aurora's family situation and how she is and her beliefs. It was three years ago and at that time, Aurora was a scared child but she isn't that child anymore. She is as fierce as her father is.

Coated with a warm blanket thanks to George, Aurora was sat down on the sofa and she was sure the rest of the Weasley children were at the top of the stairs near, listening intently while Molly helps with her broken and swollen wrist. She even greeted Hermione Granger casually as if her back wasn't killing her and her wrist's bone isn't in almost in half because of Aspen Briar's tight hold a few hours ago.

It was a good laugh from Bill in which made Molly scold him for laughing. They haven't met until today and Aurora already made an impression on the oldest son of the Weasleys.

"What's done it this time? You sneaking out three week ago? Mum find out?" George questions eagerly, a sick grin on his lips and ruffled hair that made him look like a deluded man. It made Aurora laugh but not before she abruptly stops when Molly turned her wrist to another side that it hurts.