𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

❝ Spring break. ❝

████████████████████████████

Outside on the beach, floating fairy lights were sprawled on air above a dining table that is being set up with a levitation spell by Bill and Sirius. As the kids — Harry and Ron — were underage to do outside magic, Aurora asked them to bring the beverages outside. Since it was spring break, Hermione decided on spending it with her parents in their muggle home.

"I'll take these out." Daphne beckons while holding stacks of plates, silverware on top with a few glasses trailing behind her using magic.

Fleur was placing unwashed pans in the sink and let it drown on cool water before she felt a pair of comfortable arms wrap on her waist from behind. "Aurora, what are you doing?" She can't help but smile mid putting away dirty dishes.

"Food ready?" Aurora spent half an hour showering and currently wore a comfortable clothes and a leather jacket her father gave her for Christmas — it was cold outside in the breeze night.

"Yes, the others are setting up outside."

"You should visit your family." Aurora mumbles, taking in the thought she had of Fleur only able to speak to her parents and sister through the floo network or by letters. "They might think I've kidnapped you all to myself."

"They probably resent you, yes." Fleur chuckles, drying her hands after turning off the faucet and turning to face Aurora. "Ah — No, we can't do that now." She chuckles halfmeant when Aurora held interior motives to kiss her.

"I can't kiss you now?" Aurora frowns as a playful smirk on her lips rises.

"Not when our friends are outside." Fleur corrects with a challenging stare back to Aurora's who hums, shaking her head slightly with a devilish grin. The Delacour rolls her eyes, "Stop staring at me like you have something to prove."

Aurora laughs freely. "To be frank, I do." She moves away from Fleur, could see that they both felt empty without each other's rightful presence no more. "And I'll prove it tonight when everyone's gone to bed." She whispers, indecisively shrugging before approaching another counter to get the food.

Fleur didn't know if that was a good thing on her behalf of not. But she didn't know she held her breath before feeling herself release it calmly when Aurora left to join the rest.

Oh how Fleur really does love that girl. Despite Aurora always finding ways to make her shy or embarrassed. Either way, they love each other in a way no one ever has.