𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

❝ Welcoming of an era. ❝

████████████████████████████

"Aurora."

"Hm?" Aurora looks at Harry whilst helping carrying his luggage. But she caught eye of Moody scowling under his breath like a maniac while taking out the street lights using the Deluminator. "We'll talk inside. I promise." She whispers and pats his shoulder caringly.

Then his shoulder slumped, Harry wanted answers now. For the past month and recent days, all he's done was stay in his room with complete boredom and wonder of what's going on in the Wizarding world. It made him relentless, annoyed but for the most part, betrayed because he didn't know what the Order is when Alastor Moody handed him the parchment to memorize. When he looked at Aurora, she just gave him a courteous nod in return.

It means she knows and she seems like she knows for a long time now.

"The headquartes of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at the number twelve, Grimmauld place, London."

Before Harry knows it, he looks up when the dusty and mostly abandoned apartment arches began to make way and another similar one is coming out like magic. No matter how many trials, spells and duels he's done, he could never stop being amazed of this world and that he's glad he's part of it. It surely beats living under a cupboard.

"Alright, in you go." Alastor says stepping forward himself but letting Harry go up the narrowed apartment first besides Aurora. Like there wasn't even a lock on the doorknob, she opened it with ease and looks inside to see it deserted but there was constant chatterings in the dining area. "Aurora, head straight in for the meeting." He calls ahead from behind Harry.

"Meeting? What meeting? What is this
place?" Harry frowns, unintentionally looking like a lost child without answers he wants. To be clear, he did deserve the truth when it involves him. It was just that they were ordered not to tell him.

Aurora looks at Harry and sees Lupin shaking his head at her. Then she sighs, giving up and annoyed when she can't even say a word to give Harry solace comfort. Aurora was the first to enter the chatty room with a slight discomfort of the situation that she's under. "He's safe but curious." Aurora informs when eyes fell on her as she walks in for an update.

"Well, did you tell him anything?" Sirius asks, sitting on the edge of his seat the entire time besides Fleur who smiles warmly up to Aurora who returns one with half meaning.

"Don't be ridiculous, Black. You heard what Dumbledore said." Severus Snape snarls with the same tone he uses to many of his students back in Hogwarts.