𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

❝ The examinations as a last step. ❝

████████████████████████████

In the aftermath of the second task, Fleur finds herself losing track of her sleep. Due to what could she have horribly lost in the task, she's paid much attention to what people seeks in the four walls of Hogwarts. How they've made fun of her for being on third place. How she didn't deserve twenty-five points and Fleur agreed with them even when Aurora told her she deserves it for trying.

Though Aurora never blames Fleur for not saving her under the depths of the Black lake, she also told her that she — Aurora — was never in trouble to beginning with. The fact she was only there instead of Gabrielle was absolute enough. If ever Gabrielle was lost, Aurora knew Fleur would have a harder time trying to save her.

But the difference was far from itself. Fleur felt like she isn't worthy to be a champion when she can't even save the person who makes her whole. The person who — if situations were reversed — would save her if she'd be the one in trouble.

Sneaking in tons of food she helped shoved in Harry's bag was easy. Especially when it was for her father, Aurora can't help but feel more chipper at lunch. Moreover so, she had free period the entire day. It was meant for her to study her N.E.W.Ts but she gets what she can to see her father again.

Afterall, she couldn't go the first time Sirius requested for them to visit him. Aurora got in trouble for teaming up with the Weasley twins in pranking fellow Slytherins who were making fun of her girlfriend's mere accent. It was a productive day but ended with her getting detention from Snape who conducted twenty points from Slytherin and Gryffindor.

Though before she could ever even attempt to go with Harry and his friends, she was stopped when professor McGongall had called her name, haulting her from stepping cross the border between Hogwarts' gates to the path to Hogsmeade.

"Go on ahead." Aurora told them though Harry was reluctant to do so. Afterall, she was ready to meet her father but is haulted. "Go, Harry. My N.E.W.Ts are due in two days, I should be studying anyways."

"Let's go, Harry."

As they did go, Aurora held her chin up and walked towards Professor McGongall with no hesitancy. Her father would've wanted her to study regardless of not seeing her for a long time. "Hiya, Minnie." She beams with a smile.

"Aren't you suppose to be studying for your N.E.W.Ts with professor Flitwick at tuesday? It is a very important examination, Aurora." Professor McGongall just realized that most of the Seventh year students were rather focusing on the third task coming up next week. It made her wonder if Aurora was part of that particular group of misconducts.