𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

❝ Broken family. ❝

████████████████████████████

In the dreadful days of the aftermath of Harry's hearing, hours seems to slow down by the time the kids were cleaning every nook and cranny of the Twelve Grimmaulds place. As much as it was amusing to Aurora seeing them clean by Molly's orders, she was still fixing her life on about how she was going to put a hault on her Auror training with Nymphadora Tonks.

That day passed and Tonks was disappointed but nonetheless understanding. It was true that the Ministry has been hectic, especially behind the closed doors of the Minister's office who was putting a lot of effort to silence Harry of what he had seen the night Cedric Diggory died. Because of this readjustment, Aurora was angry alongside many for Cornelius Fudge being too much of a coward to admit to the truth.

Because of him, her late friend Cedric Diggory's name had been ruled wrongfully.

"How is Andromeda doing? I haven't seen her in forever." Sirius asks quietly as he holds a silver scissors on his left hand while carefully brushing his daughter's hair with a comb on the other. He'd been blessed by the honor of cutting Aurora's hair to the length of her shoulders.

Yesterday at exactly noon, Aurora visited Andromeda — with Nymphadora Tonks as well as a laid back visit. They ate lunch awfully late but had fun nonetheless. With the summer still in bloom and the welcoming home of the Tonks, Aurora felt as if she was in a place where cruelty does not exist.

Ted Tonks has been welcoming as he could, albeit meeting Aurora the first time besides as she was only a baby. It was refreshing to see her grow up to look so much like her father. Especially along her hair and eyes, mostly her attitude that Ted recalls Sirius Black. But her voice corresponded likely to Aspen Briar's but Ted did not point that out and kept it to himself.

The married couple rarely got by Voldemort coming back but they voiced out they didn't want to discuss it while catching up. So they brought up Aurora's girlfriend and how wonderful she may be when they saw how Aurora lits up by the mere mention of the topic.

"She's okay. She says she misses you and hopes to talk once everything settles." Aurora informs and watched the fire in the fireplace dance in fiery orange. Her damp hair being brushed softly.

"If only I can leave this horrible place." Sirius grumbles. "Dumbledore doesn't allow me to go on my own in public places."

"Well, now that I took my notice off training and Fleur forcing me out of her apartment, I can spend the rest of the summer here." Aurora crosses her legs and checks her nails that were sadly not polished. Now she thinks of it, she may be going to a muggle store to buy much prettier shades of blue like Fleur suggested last night in bed.