𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

❝ The settlement of care. ❝

████████████████████████████

Truth be told, no one had taken care of Aurora Black when she's sick in bed. It was the fact the girl had strong immunity and easy case of being prone to no sickness even on flu month. Despite being drenched in the rain and not changing the same clothes she wore that day, she does not get sick. It was an unspoken rule.

Maybe except when she comes home from Hogwarts and that was when her stubborn immunity decides to give her the flu and a sore throat. Of course, no one was ever there to take care of her besided a nurse her mother hired at home. She was so stubborn when sick. Refusing healing potions, evading tending technicians. . . Aurora was a stubborn girl who did not want any help from anyone but herself.

That didn't change, of course. Maybe perhaps a little seeing as her case is not internally but external. Her cuts was frequently cleaned by Fleur — only Fleur because Aurora refused strictly to be treated by anyone who isn't her — and was reminded to walk around, at least in her room in the Grimmaulds place.

It was difficult being seen as weak. Aurora has a terminal case of being stubborn but no matter how much she tried to evade Fleur's care, she'd fail much in the end. Even Sirius adviced her not to do so since Fleur was always demanding.

When someone knocks on the door, Aurora would lock it with a wave of her hand as she practiced. She knows it was anyone but Fleur. And if someone straight up opens the door itself, it was her. Aurora didn't know what to do if that girl wasn't here to deal with her manic attitude.

The door opens with a click and Aurora hid her beaming expression, knowing who just came in her room after almost half an hour of being alone. "Harry sent a letter." Fleur approaches her but not before locking the door behind and waving the envelope in the air.

"I'm exhausted, Love — Just set it aside with the others." It was early in the morning, Aurora was already lying again.

"You can't fool me like you did with the others." Fleur scoffs and rolls her eyes, placing the letter on Aurora's lap. Whenever someone would ask to talk to her, Aurora would come up with the excuse she has a headache or she simply doesn't answer and lets them think she's sleeping behind closed doors. "You haven't eaten yet." Fleur notices the food she brought in two hours ago for breakfast untouched.

"Not hungry."

"God, Aurora." Fleur mutters and sits down besides her. Out of an act of simplicity, Aurora scoots to the right to give her space. "Can you please not snap at me?" She requests firmly.