𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

❝ Change of sides.❝

████████████████████████████

Walking in busy streets of London, Aurora had to turn around completely and slows down, making sure no one conspicuous has been following her. Then she faces forward once more before darting to an alleyway that most people avoided by how dark it is.

It's only been the third week of July, two weeks since Percy Weasley severed all ties with his family. It caused a huge row between all family, unintentionally to Aurora and Hermione as well who had to witness Mrs. Weasley's despair of it when first heard. Aurora couldn't understand why a Ministry job was much more important to Percy than his family. If she were him, she'd choose the family with no hesitation.

For it's what she wanted since the beginning.

A large and loving family despite hardships.

"Miss Black, you're early." Dumbledore says when he heard a loud clap from behind him, indicating someone disapparated within the area of Cheshire, England; Barnton village where dark consumed the day.

"She's my friend, Professor." Aurora says timidly, holding her wand just incase while carefully looking around. "I see you are as well." Muggles are present in houses, their loud televisions reached their ears but only as a murmer.

"Oh, yes. I've visited Barnton once in my primary ages. It's quite beautiful in the mornings." He says casually with a hinted smile behind his snowy beard. Aurora stood besides him but not close, her height made her seem smaller besides Albus Dumbledore. "Alastor is relentless and is currently hiding amongst the dark."

Aurora met Moody. The real Alastor Moody this time. He was pretty much the same as Barty Crouch Jr. who did a very good job in his disguise a few months ago. But as Aurora took note of, Alastor much desired in scaring her by jumping out from nowhere and catching her offguard the first time. Nymphadora Tonks told Aurora it's how he is and reminded her to always be on guard. Especially at nights.

When Aurora was surprised by him pointing his wand at her before she could have, all that stuck in her mind was two words. "Constant vigilance!"

"I had a feeling he would be." Aurora would've chuckled but nowadays, her mood is sour. Especially when she kept writing letters to Harry, her evading mentioning the Order and his questions about how did everyone take the news of Voldemort being back.

Unfortunately, what Harry did not know was that everyone thinks he's deluded for ever implying that the Dark lord is back.