𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

❝ Friends in one house. ❝

████████████████████████████

"Careful, Malfoy. As sharp as your tongue is, it can still be easily sliced by a dagger." was Aurora's precise words were when Draco spat a slur to Hermione, calling her a mudblood which didn't fit well to Aurora's liking. It made her blood boil, risked a neck when she grabbed Draco's wrist like how her mother did to her, squeezed and made him tremble in fear.

Words meant harm and Aurora realized too late but she lets go of Draco, letting him go off on mummy and daddy whilst she returns to her party with silence. She expected the Malfoys to piss her off when they mention her being exiled from the Briar manor. She expected it but Draco commented a vile thing of her friend that it made her snap.

Of course, no one stopped her. Who would? Aurora was a spiteful little thing when she gets angry. A temper lose, hands thrown. . . Draco Malfoy was let down easy and he himself knows that.

With the Irish winning the quidditch world cup in an astonishing capture by the Bulgarians, people were amazed by the entertaining battle and with Aurora being on the Irish's side, she was much happier than Ron who was sulking because of how Krum managed to captured the snitch but it was still useless seeing as they lost in the end. It was quite a scene and mayhem from where they watched.

Still, Fred and George won a bet that increased their allowance. As much as they shoved the money in Aurora's face to claim as their debt being paid, she refused and told them it'll be their secret from Mrs. Weasley.

"Careful now." Aurora claims after walking in the Hogwarts express train's small halls and corridors, grabbing gently at a fellow Ravenclaw who almost tripped besides her. By the way Aurora was staring ahead her way, she herself was surprised by her fast reflexes over catching a student. "Oh, Luna. Wonderful to see you." She beams happily.

"Thank you, Aurora." Luna says with wandering eyes, Aurora lets go of her arm and backs away for space to infiltrate between the two of them. "Must say, I need to watch where I go. I sometimes think too much and forget where I am headed." She explains sweetly, not a moment of displeasure in her voice.

"Hmm, be careful next time." Aurora advices, smiling slightly while she steps back to her path. "If you happen to trip again, people may not treat you the same as I have."

"It happens in the worst of us. I'll see you later."

Aurora proceeds to find her way to the compartment she would share with Daphne Greengrass and Elias Grant. They were the only Slytherins that Aurora actually tolerates. The more she spends time with Draco and his goons, the more she loses her brain cells and sense of punctuality. It was getting ridiculous on how Draco Malfoy was acting so fierce yet a cowards when danger approaches him.