𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

❝ Rumors and false beliefs. ❝

████████████████████████████

In Hogwarts, it was meant to be the happiest place students will study in whether or not if you're pure-blooded or a muggle born. In reality, it was really all like any normal muggle school except they teach actual magic and brewery of potions and more. Like any muggle school, it was prone to gossips and shameful acquisitions and actions of people who has nothing better to do.

So, when Aurora saw the first person wearing a Harry Potter stinks badge, she almost hexed the hufflepuff who worn it and threatened him to not ever wear it again when offered again. As a Slytherin and a Black, most students were afraid of Aurora but not all the time. For she was always happy and friendly. Not so much when you annoy her and her loved ones.

"Three, two, one!" George hollers loudly and Aurora threw a circular pin badge as high as she could up in the air and Fred obliterated it into pieces like fireworks on a holiday. The trio squints their eyes, watches as festive colors linger on the air and they know that if the first year students were to watch, they'd be amazed.

"Last of it, boys?" Aurora asks, her arms folded against her chest and made sure a box was completely turn into dust. After a confrontation with Cedric's friends about wearing it, she managed to claim the horrid accessories by force. Aurora had to physically smack Crabbe on the head to give his up and it made him almost cry, much to the Weasley's amusement.

"Of what we had. Pretty sure half the school still has a bit." Fred shrugs, pretty relaxed for someone who made trinkets explode for the last fifteen minutes.

"Well. . ." Aurora sighs, the sun being shine on her so brightly today being as she was outside on the courtyard. Her black hair radiates under, no visible sweat but she felt hot even if winter was approaching them any moment now. "Let me hex those little —" She stopped when she turned around, seeing an eye-catching figure wearing a blue uniform wave her little hand to her direction.

All of a sudden, Fred and George occupies her sights. "We have an idea." They both claim in unison, making Aurora slightly impatient as she had someone else to talk to but nonetheless, she asked what their idea is. "Seven sickles say that me and Freddie can destroy about fifty badges before the sun sets." George says with a boastful grin.

"Five." Aurora's face went lighter, relaxed and an eyebrow arched to compete with their eager looks.

"Six."

"Four."

"Five it is — See you later, Rory!" Then the two were off, leaving Aurora to roll her eyes, glancing at them go.