𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

❝ Daring christmas and attack. ❝

████████████████████████████

In two months of recovering from the horrible attack, Aurora had spoken to worried friends and family though most mostly in letters. To Harry and Andromeda Tonks, Aurora eased their worries by portraying good words that she's perfectly healthy after being treated fairly well by her friends in the Grimmaulds place. It must've taken numerous letters to Andromeda to stop her from stomping in the place but she withdrew heavy fires and stayed at home.

Much understanding debate, Aurora simply agreed to Andromeda's wish for her to visit in Christmas and on her birthday.

Aurora finds herself lost in a world where consumption of betrayal sucked her in with no ounce of mercy. For as the hour she spent in Godric's Hollow was enough to ease her painful mind of Elias Grant being responsible for her family's pain and suffering over her head. Aurora would simply sit besides her aunt Lily and uncle James's grave, grumbling in silent over her own sullen thoughts of despair.

She likes to imagine they were there despite only air accompanying her.

Who knows, maybe there are. Listening to their friend Sirius's daughter grumble words such as frustration and regret and having no sole power to advice her of what to do because they have been silenced by death.

Upon not worrying anyone else, Aurora asked Fleur not to tell after finding out herself on where she's been sneaking off to all the time. Of course, loving and understanding as she is, Fleur agrees and held no doubt over Aurora's intentions of visiting her aunt and uncle's grave to comfort herself.

Nowadays, Aurora has been mentally getting better enough to help standby outside or near the Ministry, incase Voldemort does make a move and steal something in the Department of Mysteries. Much less to Molly and Fleur's acceptance but couldn't deny Aurora of her own accords in helping the Order.

"Happy birthday, my love." Fleur whispers in the night, warm breath enacted as a tickle to Aurora's fair skin down her neck where they lay tangled on soft bed in Fleur's apartment.

"The sun's barely risen, Fleur." Aurora softly grumbles, her eyes welded shut and pulls Fleur closer to her until the last of space between them depletes respectively.

Fleur — however — did not care about that as they have a long day ahead of them. They have to move the presents they bought for everyone to the Grimmaulds place, help set dinner and help assist Arthur Weasley if ever he has troubles.