𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

❝ A task that costs more. ❝

████████████████████████████

"Use a bubble head charm."

After the New year feast and a month passed, marking the date days before the second task, Aurora dives back into a life of important examinations and advanced level intellects to uncover on her own. Even then, her girlfriend — Fleur — who helped her study most of the days in the library such as now, has became a moving progress to succeed in getting N.E.W.Ts like planned to.

"You. . ." Fleur trails off, loss for words. The library was filled with seventh years, possibly studying for the examinations like Aurora is. The couple sat near a large window, letting the moonlight bleed into the dark portion of the wide library, offering little light. "I've been trying to find a way to be able to breathe underwater for days now." She exaggerates, folded arms.

"Should've asked me much earlier then." Aurora grins, sparing her a glance that ended as a wink in the end before looking down on the book again. "Professor Flitwick taught us that charm. But I've done it in my second year to swim underwater in my mother's vacation home's pool."

Day and day passed by, Aurora's built walls around herself when Fleur came in her life began to turn brittle and into ashes the next. It was not difficult to talk about her lonely life in a spacious home. It was hard to discuss with knowing the possibility of Fleur becoming overwhelmed with pressure and leaving.

As much as that possibilities sounded so ridiculous, Aurora knows it could happen.

Then again, Fleur just wants to prove her wrong.

"Should we leave? I think it's getting late." Aurora says, not finished with studying potions tonight but didn't want to force Fleur to stay out of obligation.

Fleur smiles warmly, "Only if you're finished." Aurora returns the gesture before rising from her seat, began to close all to unnecessary books on the table and stacking them like a tall tower. "But I'm not sure if I want to go to sleep yet." She muses unhappily, thoughts of sleeping in her own bed in the carriage without Aurora seems upsetting.

"The Astronomy tower is always locked." Aurora hums, refrained herself from breaking into a smile when Fleur watches her every move. Then she stops, meeting the blue gaze into her own. "Then again, a Reductor spell can come in handy with the locks."

"Always so violent."

████████████████████████████