𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

❝ Summer and task.❝

████████████████████████████

The breeze and feel of English summer wasn't noticeable to those who learned to grow up in it. Especially to Harry Potter who worries for a world who resented him, who shamed him and deemed him as an attention seeking boy who knows not better. Of course, the truth is hidden from him from his friends and family who would like it much better for him to know but doesn't hold that power.

Because of the heat, the air conditioning was set to low when Aurora woke up to make breakfast in the small apartment. Though she didn't permanently lives in, she had her little space besides Fleur's closet and clothes neatly folded as it usually is. Fleur always did love to do household chores before and after going to work in Gringotts bank.

As usual, she's already showered after Aurora did and came out of the bedroom wearing proper clothes and to see Aurora sitting on one of two chairs of the small table in the kitchen. The Daily Prophet was disregarded on the trash bin, Fleur assumed that it's about Harry again and Aurora read it, leading to the newspaper to finds its end on the trash.

"I told you, you do not have to wait for me to begin eating." Aurora hid her hinted smile while picking up her fork to eat once Fleur sat on the opposite of her.

"I get lonely with silence." Aurora replies while chewing her food, her tied up hair that is damp and her fresh scent of perfume became one of the few things Fleur loves in mornings. Especially when Aurora gets to sleep over her apartment and to do all of it. "Are you sure Daphne can come with you to the bank today?"

It's been five days since Daphne Greengrass joined the Order and her company has been appreciated in the Twelve Grimmaulds place. Aurora visits everyday and night, hanging out with her best friend and them carefully avoiding Elias's name in conversations. They also are occasionally joined by Sirius who is eager to learn more from Daphne of Aurora's childhood in Hogwarts.

"She insisted." Fleur chuckles. "But I think she only did to see Bill in work."

"They fancy each other and don't know it yet." Aurora snorts, leaning her back against the chair with her legs crossed under the table. "Will you come visit tonight like you planned?" She asks now sounding upset, setting her wrist down on the edge of the table.

"You can't change my mind, my love."

"They criticized you and you still want to come." Aurora said through gritted teeth, viciously mad by the occurence of when she brought Fleur to the Grimmaulds place the first time to meet her father and uncle Remus.