𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

❝ Loyalty and where it lies. ❝

████████████████████████████

It was always a statement that Harry love his friends. Though he finds certain peculiar, maybe even like Neville but never Ron who he envies the most because of his loving family. When Ron got annoyed and accused Harry for wanting more glory than he already has, Harry is annoyed as well for his behavior and reasons for it that did not make sense for him and his cousin.

When Aurora found out about Ron's behavior, she threatened the boy that she'll write a letter to Mrs. Weasley about this if he doesn't get his act straight and proper. If her owl — Leo — ever magically comes from her home in the Briar manor and back under her care, she made sure to make an arrangement to write a letter to Mrs. Weasley. That terrified Ron.

Regarding of her father, Aurora had no luck of telling him to stay away from Britain especially now that aurors and the Ministry are on high alert because of what happened at the World cup. Not that she wasn't at all against it. She missed Sirius and it would mean a lot to her if she sees him again. Same goes to him.

Seperated at a young age and have to until now, Aurora kept herself together and prioritized her cousin who was having a difficult time because of the tournament.

"How're you?"

"I feel like drowning." Aurora timidly replies, kept her head low amongst the crowd of Slytherin students in early morning of breakfast in the Great hall. Not only was it loud, she slept so late worrying and debating with herself that it put a strain on her.

"That's how we all feel everyday." Elias snorts, kept his arm around her shoulder as if to harbour her from impending darkness like she's done to him. Especially when Elias's parents pressuring him to join the dark side, he was still reluctant and remained the face of a scared teenage boy so they won't make the decision for him. "Heard you and a certain Beauxbaton lass has been getting quite close."

"It's too early for this, Grant." Aurora lightly groans, burrying her face on the table and shieled her whole red expression behind her arms.

After walking Fleur to her carriage after getting lost, Aurora didn't remember but they kept running into each other and began talking like how friends would in everyday classes. It wasn't like Aurora minded it, she just felt their situation entirely different from her whole other friends like Elias and Daphne. Or Cedric and his friends who became friends with her too.

"What are you gonna do?" Elias asks, seemed like forever that his tone sounded so serious for someone so playful and youthful. "We never really talked about it."