𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

❝ Reunions of god-cousins. ❝

████████████████████████████

"Aurora?"

"That's my name." Aurora smiles sweetly after going downstairs, only to have caught up with Harry's arrival on time like she intended to. Her black hair damp from the shower, it flew slightly back when a shorter boy than her hugged her with all his might that made Aurora's back slightly ache from the pressure. "Ah — Harry, I'm still brittle. I break easily if you keep squeezing me like that." She laughs.

"She's right 'arry. Aurora's backs all messed up like an old woman."

It made Aurora glare at Fred who looks away, scratching the back of his head like he said nothing and proceeds to act like he didn't. "What? Why, what's happened?" Harry asks worriedly, glasses messed up from the floo network that Aurora fixes for him.

"Nothing too concerning." Aurora fixes his hair like an older sister or rather, a mother would. Even though she is just seventeen and now independently on her own for more years to come, she grew to claim motherly traits to her cousin, even not by blood. Afterall, she won't waste her care and love for Draco. Goodness — Aurora would have to be deluded to even approach him with such care like she would Harry.

Though she has another cousin she loves as well like Harry. Tonks and her write frequently and Tonks promised Aurora to help her in her auror training someday. Even find ways to put the Black under her surveillance along with Mad-eye for better training like she had.

"It's something bad." Harry says, eyes down and Aurora follows his gaze that lead to her right hand. It made her smile warmly, hiding it behind her back.

"Nothing too bad like you think. Mum finally kicked me out but not before she got a few blows in for the last time." Aurora shrugs, just happy that Harry is finally here and they would watch the world cup together like planned. "But hey, got what we wanted. I can finally be free from that horrid house." Then Harry finally cracks a smile, acknowledging that she is indeed free from the horrors.

Just before they could speak again, a faint popping noise occured and they all turn to the kitchen to see Mr. Weasley looking mad. It made Aurora fold her arms, seeing George and even Fred with the silliest smirk they ever had. Not that they don't have it most of the time, it was much more brighter for today. It made Aurora come to a conclusion that they did something. It better be something good because even Harry stiffled a chuckle besides her.

"That wasn't funny, Fred." Fumed Arthur, yelled, even. "What on Earth did you give that muggle boy?" Aurora presumed he was talking about Harry's cousin. Oh how she loathed that presumptuous brat.