𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

❝ Small cottage away from muggles. ❝

████████████████████████████

When Christmas day begun to tire out into a quiet night in the Grimmaulds place, people returned to their respective rooms and some left to go home like Daphne Greengrass and Nymphadora Tonks — Respectively. Aurora was exhausted between handing out presents and being offered plenty as well for the occasion of her birthday.

Though she loved the basket of chocolates Remus Lupin gave her. She loves Harry's customized journal with her name engraved on the front. She adored the leather jacket Sirius gave her for both Christmas and birthday, having requested Remus to go and buy one in the muggle shop so he won't be empty handed in giving a gift to his only daughter. She appreciates the hand knitted sweatshirt Molly made for her as well as a book Hermione gave her, a coordinating plan on how to see the world in a different way (muggle's work.)

Then her love for the twins was probably doubled seeing as they promised to give her unlimited privileges if they ever have Weasley's wizards wheezes into place like planned. Fred and George vowed they would let her take candies, toys and all sorts of things they would sell of the time comes.

Aurora didn't like gifts but something about this year was different. For she finally has a complete and loving family with her father.

That same night, just before Christmas would end the clock would strike twelve, Aurora was tired but she would never be exhausted in seeing Fleur's reaction of her gift. It was something she thought of with her dad a week before the Holiday.

It wasn't something that was bought — well, not yet — nor was it something Fleur would reject out of the simple thought of pleasure. Aurora had given her a silver key that seemed like it could fit nothing by how ancient it had looked. Fleur was deeply confused as to why and what it was for but as soon as Aurora explained it was a key to a cottage home near a warm and private beach, she wouldn't know how to react.

"This is a ridiculously over planned rehearsal of me asking you to move in with me. Just in a different home where it would just be the two of us." Aurora says though her stern tone failing to cover her nervousness of being dejected with rejection. "I know it's unfairly too soon —"

Aurora might've gotten an answer without specific words when Fleur pressed their lips together in a gentle click of measure, for her answer for any question that comes from Aurora will always be yes. The kitchen was dark and packed food Mrs. Weasley forced them to take sits idly on the counter near. They stopped for a moment to breathe as soon as Aurora felt her back hit the edge of the smooth counter upon Fleur pushing her delicately against.