𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

❝ The Advance guard. ❝

████████████████████████████

"The thirteenth?"

"Yes, lovely cousin, the thirteenth." While being mounted on the not yet floating Firebolt of hers, Aurora has either of her feet planted on soil while they await for Alastor Moody for them to travel to Harry to retrieve him.

A day before, Andromeda and Ted Tonks reached out to Aurora who suggested she should visit. She accepts and took the part where they wish to meet her girlfriend under heavy consideration. Consideration because Aurora feared she was pressuring Fleur to meet new people so suddenly.

Days before, they took notice from Dumbledore that Harry Potter is about to be expelled for casting a Patronus charm while being underage and in the muggle world. It was outrageous as most members of the Order declared, taking a stand besides Harry but with much secrecy. Dumbledore was enraged by it as well and personally went to the Ministry of magic himself to sort out the problem that is wrong.

Doing so, the Dementors that attacked Harry are gone and far away but it didn't mean Dumbledore was letting that subject go. He associated with Alastor Moody and created the Advance guard that will escort Harry Potter back to the Grimmaulds place safely with no piercing eyes and danger from Death eaters.

Suggestively, both Remus and Alastor (with less distinct appreciation) suggests Aurora Black to come with to make sure Harry sees a much friendlier and familiar face so he would be brought comfort. Though it wasn't needed, Dumbledore had accepted despite Molly's protests that leads the underaged Wizards (presumably Hermione, Ron and Ginny) along with the Weasley twins to overhear without using a magical ear.

They unfortunately did not know why Aurora's name was mentioned but did catch a word of Sirius raising his voice. Something in the lines of, "She's my daughter and I say leave her be!"

"Hey, mind we change broomsticks?"

"Tonks." Kingsley Shacklebolt grimaces while shaking his head, disapproval that visibly made Aurora chuckle.

"It's fine. I've flown worse than an under appreciated broom in playing Quidditch." Aurora hovered her hand in the air and the broomstick flew right up to her palm. She exchanges with Tonks with the latter grinning. "Er, perhaps on the way back, we'll change." She adds and this time, it was Shacklebolt's turn to chuckle.

"Alright, burning daylight, let's go." Alastor and Remus appears, each holding a broom while walking upfront of the Advance guard after a talk with Dumbledore.