𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

❝ The dangerous task. ❝

████████████████████████████

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

████████████████████████████

Sounds of loud trumpets and bangs of drums echoes far beyond even until to the champion's tent. From where Harry sat nervously on the edge of the bed he acquired, he felt his mind about to explode and yet he remains perfectly healthy on the outside. The upbeat musical isn't helping him nor was the other champions pacing back 'n forth helping either.

Just near the entrance and exit of the tent they nervously wait in, Cedric partly peeks outside and his lips form into a grin that he couldn't prevent. "Thought you were joking, Rory." He says in delight, relieved to see a friendly and familiar face enough to welcome her with an embrace.

"Me? Joking? Never." Aurora chuckles and there it plead again of her wonderous laugh before she parts away from Cedric. "Did Bagman pressured you enough? You look so green, Diggory."

"Just chosen our dragons from a bag." He takes in a large amount of breath, laughing tiredly out like it was something so funny yet serious to claim. "Not at all worrying and frightening, you know."

Aurora replies in a silent chuckle, patting his shoulder and bid him goodluck as he is still needed after all this is over. Perhaps a drink in Hogsmeade but it wasn't like she wants him as a date. Merely friends like they are suppose to be years ago. Neither of them happen to approach the other since they are on opposite houses. If ever one of them did, they'd be inseparable or perhaps even dating. Aurora wasn't sure but she wasn't against it at all as well.

"You're not suppose to be here." Fleur exclaims, stopped pacing like a snail had been chasing her for the past couple minutes. Any second now, she felt like her breakfast would be sprawled on the ground if she stops. Seeing Aurora with somewhat of a comforting expression made it a bit better.

"Do you wish for me to leave?" Aurora pouts, seeing the difference between Cedric and Fleur. While Cedric seem so pale and tense, Fleur seemed calmer and more stoic than the rest. Even Viktor Krum who was in the corner of the room is muttering to himself of who knows what. "I can just go if you —"

Thus interrupted with an embrace, Fleur can't help but initiate. It made her calmer when Aurora hugs her in return, arms wrapped around her waist and delicately holds her as if she's the most fragile thing in the world. "You're shaking." Aurora points out in whisper, tense but soft when she holds Fleur.

"Well — I'm nervous, of course I'd be shaking." Fleur scoffs, taking time and pressure on herself to back away from the Black who held in the urge to laugh at her reply. "I admit, I'm nervous of another thing too."