𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

❝ Emotions clouding judgement. ❝

████████████████████████████

In the dark night in Grimmaulds place, it was quiet for the past month since all the children had left for Hogwarts. The Order had occasionally held a meeting and with a few missing members — like Professor Snape and McGongall who is teaching — just to make sure they were keeping an eye on the Department of Mysteries correctly. It's been brought to their attention that the Dark lord has been trying to sneak past the Ministry to retrieve something in the Department.

Perhaps a prophecy but that had now been known.

Nymphadora Tonks declared that she missed Aurora dearly — much very dramatically — though it was speculated that Tonks only missed catching her off guard and pointing wands. Aurora couldn't lie and told her she missed training as well but she simply can't. For she was spending time with her family besides guarding the Department of Mysteries with either Remus Lupin or Tonks herself.

Sirius was evidently seen in the living room or in the kitchen, wearing cheap headphones with a small device he listened music to. He thanked Aurora for the thoughtful gift but he said it was unnecessary but is glad for it. It brushed away his boredom and feeling of being useless in a house he got away from decades ago.

It brought horrible memories but he held onto his sanity.

Aurora was sitting on the edge of her bed in the Grimmaulds place, a sleeping Delacour tucked underneath a heavy blanket and possibly with no clothes. Aurora had a nasty conversation with Mrs. Weasley at dinner.

"Why do you care so much about who I'm in a relationship with? It's not like Fleur is insulting you in any way — She has been patient with your attitude which I find ridiculous!" Aurora tried her best not to be mean but she couldn't help it. She rarely snapped at moments like this but Molly had done it to much for her not to stay silent.

"Love, it doesn't matter —" Fleur tried to console her, to stop her before Aurora says something she'll regret.

" — Oh, please, Aurora you could have at least done a tiny bit better."

"Molly, please — You aren't doing any much better in being supportive of my daughter's decisions." Sirius snarls, didn't bother on helping Fleur who looked affected by the words Molly recently said.

"I had taken care of your daughter when you were locked up in Azkaban, Sirius. Your recent paternal decisions with both Aurora and Harry is concerning." Molly couldn't stop herself even with Arthur holding her back. Between Harry knowing of the Order and Sirius wanting him to be part of it like Aurora is, it was absolutely ridiculous in Molly's perspective.