𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

❝ The revelations of a hurting scar. ❝

████████████████████████████

When it was time for them to leave so early in the morning, Molly Weasley found Aurora already awake and sitting on the chair in front of the opened window. It was concerning and Molly wondered if the girl even slept at all but Molly continued to tell her to get ready whilst she wakes Ginny and Hermione up.

Truth be told, Aurora hasn't slept peacefully even when she felt safe in the comfort of the home she resided in temporarily. Everytime she closed her eyes, her line of vision isn't black but it was her mother gripping on her wrist until it broke. Then it continued to herself being slammed against the wall and was why she didn't want to lay down on the bed. Everytime she stood up, it hurts badly.

Of course, she cannot tell her suffering after Molly and Arthur gave her a bed to sleep on, a roof above her head. There was only little they could do and Aurora feared she'd become a liability of a sort. She knows the Weasleys suffer financially and tried their best to hide it from their children but would fail in the end. Aurora would've offered but Molly shot her down before she could even finish a coherent sentence.

"How come you aren't looking like a corpse like us," grumbled Ron who struts down the stairs with his brothers and Harry, all equally seemed lifeless and exhausted. They saw Aurora staring on the table before her while both hands holding a hot cup of coffee.

"I'm a charmer in the morning, darling." Aurora flashes a grin, almost daring for them to be like her but they couldn't if they tried. While taking a sip of her coffee, her smile obliterated and took the chance of hiding behind Arthur's laugh of her comment and Fred's continous complaint why can't he just disapparate to the world cup himself.

The long walk was long and Aurora expected it to be. With her charmed bag on her shoulder, tired and hevay eyes but determined glow, she seemed more ready than any of the Weasleys, including Harry and Hermione. As she chased Fred for giving her a sly tease, Molly asked Arthur to look out for Aurora as she seemed as if she hasn't slept well.

"Rory." Harry calls while she and him trails far behind their group, distant complains coming from Fred and George on the very front but it was pure chaos at that point when Arthur told them to shut it as they were almost to the portkey. "Have you heard from him?" He asks delicately. A whisper to make sure Ginny in front of them won't suspect.

"Days ago when I first arrived," admitted Aurora truthfully, smiling a bit. "Then he got back to me, telling me how he wanted to kill my mother for what she'd done to me."