Chp 6

Your POV

I change out of my sports bra into a crop top that matches my booty shorts more and just head out. I get to Mina's room and see most of our classmates there they were all in a small circle some on the bed some on the floor Denki in a fluffy bean bag. I sit down beside Shoto, and we all start chatting again until the last two arrive. Kiri and Katsuki.

Katsuki makes himself a space to sit down right opposite me and I try my best to enjoy this game night without the confusing signs and mixed signals from that hot head. The people in the circle are Me, Mina Kirishima, Tsu, Momo, Sero, Katsuki, Deku, Ochako, Toru, Denki, Jiro, Shoto. (It's in order)

Mina explains that we will be playing truth or dare with a bottle. "Basically, the person that's has the opening of the bottle pointed towards them is being asked the question and the person on the opposite end is asking the person a question! Denki you got that cause I know everyone else did" Denki rolls his eyes at Mina while we all giggle and laugh.

We all quiet down and begin the game Mina spins the bottle and the opening lands on denki so that means Tsu asks Denki question. "Truth or Dare" Denki thinks for a minute before choosing truth. "Who's your crush? ribbit" Denki's face turns beet root red, and we all focus our gaze on him.

"I-its erm... Jiro" We all look towards a pink flushed Jiro, and you can tell she liked him too. The game rolls on and more people get asked about their crush first kiss. Some even got dared to make out or Ochako had to sit in Izuku's lap since it turned out they both like each other.

Embarrassing secrets came out and I even got asked about my first time but since I'm a virgin I didn't say anything Mina probably expected me to talk about that night with Katsuki, but it never happened and probably-

"So, Truth or dare y/n?" I look at Sero and come back to reality. "Dare" I answered him and waited for him to decide what embarrassing thing I should do now. "Do 7 minutes in heaven with Katsuki"

Everyone in the room freezes and me and Katsuki make eye contact. Denki would have never told Sero or Mina, would he? "Sure, Why Katsuki though?" Sero gives me a small smirk as I slowly get up and inhale more air. "Because I have seen him look at you this whole entire night" Everyone ooo's and we both leave the room and Mina goes and pushes us into a small closet.

"Ow Wtf That hurt Mina" All I hear is Mina walk away with Sero and some others while giggling. "So, what do we do in this tiny closet" Katsuki asks, "Anything or nothing let's just sit here for those 7 minutes and then we can leave alright!" It was dark in there, so I wasn't quite able to see but I could see Katsuki's smirk from miles away.

"What if I don't want to do nothing? What if I want to do you" His fingertips slowly graze my shoulder and slowly going over my collarbone and down to my cleavage and then he pulls his hand away moves my hair behind my ear.

I start to breathe heavily as I can feel a welcoming sensation down in my lower region. "Katsuki-" He gently pulls me closer towards him and moves me so I'm in his lap his hands touching every inch of my body looking at me in a loving way. "You are so perfect y/n" I can feel my heart skip a beat as our lips inch closer and closer.  

Word Count:636