Chp 18

There's absolutely no need for you guys to look so mad at us I thought to myself like they were acting as if we had just hidden a pregnancy. I slowly get up and force Katsuki to come with me. "Alright we are dating we have been for the past couple of weeks we just didn't want you guys all to know because of personal reasons, ok?"

"Happy?" Katsuki says sarcastically to them. They just nod and all change their scowls into smiles. I pull Katsuki back to the couch and sit turning on a movie they all stand their clueless as to what to do now. "Want to join?" Katsuki groans visibly annoyed with my offer towards them.

"Sure" mina jumps beside me and cuddles while the rest of the class cuddle up on the couch with us some on the floor and some just chilling on chairs. For the rest of the day we watch movies, eat in between and talk a bit.

"I'm going" Katsuki stood up and left the room giving off a weird vibe, so I stood up and ran after him but before I went any further, I go back to the room and say, "I'll be back!" They all nod in response and I continue running after my grumpy boyfriend.

"Babe!" I catch up and grab his arm he slowly turns around and makes sure no one is behind us he then pouts and almost slams his head onto my chest pouting even more. "Are you upset?" He nods his head and I teleport us to his room and cuddle him for a while.

"Wanna tell me why you're upset?" he lifts his head and nods making me almost laugh at how adorably cute he is acting without anyone around. "I don't mind them knowing but I'm scared they'll tease me..." I grab him and pull him back into my chest at once. "Aw Katsuki! Don't worry, I know you will be able to stop them and if you feel like you can't I promise I'll be here for you, ok?" He nods his head slowly and snuggles up to me wrapping his large arms around my waist and pulls me back onto his bed and I giggle.

We cuddled for a while until I realized it's already getting late. "How about we shower and get ready for tomorrow, for school?" He replies with an excited yes, referring to his excitement at the shower and not getting ready.

We go back to the common room and remind everyone of what time it is and Iida thanks us and that's how everyone started running around getting ready for school the following day. Both me and Katsuki decided to shower together and wait for everyone to finish their showering first.

I grab all essentials and run to the bathroom while Katsuki follows behind me closely.

I start to undress but pause as I see Katsuki staring at me very intensely loving the show in front of him. "Come on, what are you waiting for?"

I watch Katsuki quickly undress and laugh quietly to myself and then walk off to one of the showers and cover the curtain and as soon as I turn the water on Katsuki pulls the curtain open and slowly makes his way towards me and I notice the lust clouding his eyes.

He slowly walks towards me and each step he takes forward I take one back teasing him by making a barrier between us with my hands but allowing my hands to wander over his body gently.

"Don't tease me you know how this will end if you do princess."