Chp 4

Your POV

I was melting deeper into the kiss his hands never letting an inch of my body untouched. I slowly placed my hands round his neck and the kiss left me out of breath, but I didn't stop until Katsuki pulled away from me and said "Breath Teddybear, are you ok?" I looked over at him as if we were the perfect couple as if we had known each other for ages.

I was holding onto him like my life depended on it and he didn't move an inch, his eyes were looking over me and his breath hitched when I moved a slight bit accidently grazing over his crotch. He pulled my top off in an instant and slowly guided me to my bed all while leaving slow romantic wet kisses over my neck and collarbone.

We were both on my bed, him on top of me staring down lovingly until his smile turned into a smirk and he switched us over so that I was on top slightly startled I still smirked back and began slowly grinding on him. Moans and whimpers escape both of our lips every so often and suddenly Mina and Denki burst in through the door "Y/NNN!!-".

"Racoon Eyes! Dunce face!" They stand there frozen as I pull my top on and try to stop Katsuki from killing them and then 20 minutes later, they are both seated on my bed as I pace through the room and Katsuki tries not to murder them. "Now repeat what we said!" both Mina and Denki say in sync "We never saw anything, and we never speak of this again" I give a sigh of relief and then they both leave as I wave them off. "I'm so glad they got it-" Katsuki just grabbed his shirt and began heading for the door.

"We don't speak of this either understood" I looked over at him in confusion was he mad at me. Again! "But I-" He looked at me with a stern look "I said understood?" I gave a small nod and closed the door as he left.

Next day (Saturday)

I woke up that morning tired as hell another night of overthinking? yes! As I shouldn't but I did. I was slowly getting ready to go to the gym. It was early so I expected no one at the gym at this hour. I walked in and ha! I was right, no one was there. I put in my air pods and began to stretch. I finished it up and began working out (for the record I do not work out or go to the gym so just make something up that she could do)

20 minutes into the workout I hear a loud bang from the door and there walks in Katsuki, Kirishima and Denki! How perfect I give him a mean glare as to show my anger and he sends back one too. Throughout their whole time being there me and Katsuki send each other glares dirty looks and occasional mouthed 'fuck You's'.

Denki ignores it all knowing he would die if he mentioned anything and as for Kirishima he was confused as to what was happening at that moment, we all could feel a thick tension in the air that could be cut with a knife.

We all pretty much headed out together as I was walking and making small talk with the red head, I could feel the hot-headed blonde's eyes burning into my back. "How about you come each lunch with us! Katsuki said he would cook something special" Fuck! I couldn't say no, he would sense something and I'm starving anyway. "Um sure I-" "No way! I'm not cooking anything for any of you morons!"

word count:627