CHP 16

(Warning contains a whole shit load of smut)

A moment that EVERYONE has been waiting for! After 15 chapters it has finally come to the most important part of this book!

I slowly walk towards Katsuki that is already laying on top of his bed smirking and breathing heavily. I get on top of him and kiss him until we're both out of breath.

His hands slowly travel along my body, feeling every inch of it suddenly he stops in the middle of the back of my dress and grips onto it. He pulls each side and let's go of the fabric that used to be a dress and pulls away to watch it softly fall of my figure.

Since I didn't have anything underneath, I quickly covered myself up. "Hey, don't cover yourself up I need to take a look at what's mine" He gently pulls away my hands and I begin to feel hot and wet. His hands roam all over my naked body and it feels amazing I close my eyes and gently grind on top of him whimpering in satisfaction.

"Just like that Princess... Keep going" His hands travel down to my hips, and he makes my hips mover faster both of us begin to moan louder and louder until I place my hands on his chest and stop him. "What's wrong?"

I whimper and tug on his shirt. "Use your words" I look up at him and whimper once again. "Take it... off" He slowly begins to take everything off besides his boxers. "Take off" I whisper to him while my hand grazes over his boxers making him shiver.

"Are you sure you want to take it that far?" I nod my head and grind on top of  him even harder than before making him moan aloud.

I slowly get off Katsuki and watch him slowly take off his boxers. "Wow" I whisper quietly. All right I changed my mind! This could never fit! What is these 10 inches? 11? "Don't stare" Katsuki softly says and reaches over to my face to wipe off the drool on this side of my mouth.(I can't img kms)  He reaches over to his side table and opens the top drawer and takes out a condom.

He puts it on and looks over at me. "Are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable" "I'm sure! A-are you?" He smiles softly and pulls me back towards him and flips us so that I'm beneath him. "Even more than you do" He smirks. I smile and take a deep breath.

His eyes don't leave mine as he slowly puts it in. "Are you ok? Does it hurt" He begins to look as if he is panicking, and I roll my eyes. "Would you just shut up and kiss me already?" I pull him into a kiss and both of us moan into each other's mouths as he pushes in further.

He begins to gently pull out, making me moan even louder and then going back in. After a while, the pleasure overflows my entire body. I decided to be a bit cocky towards Katsuki wanting to know where it would lead me to.

"Would you stop teasing and just fuck me already?" I smirk almost laughing aloud. Katsuki laughs and then stops moving, which leaves me dissatisfied. "Like this?" He begins to pound into me making me scream in pleasure I hold onto Katsuki and claw at his back while he kisses my neck, yet my screams don't stop.

He holds onto my hips and thighs with the other hand moving me into positions I did not know making the pleasure unbearable occasionally slapping my ass and choking me while giving small kisses here and there suddenly a huge wave of pleasure washes over me and I cum without a warning.

Out of breath I pant and let out soft moans while Katsuki's pace slows down and suddenly, he pulls out takes of the condom and cums all over me, lower stomach, chest and even some on my face.

"Better?" I laugh and pant not being able to move an inch I knew it's well but that good? "You look so pretty." He suddenly grabbed his phone from his night table and was about to take a picture, so I lay in a lewd position with my tongue sticking out.

I giggle quietly and then Katsuki goes to grab a towel. He cleans me up and changes his sheets. He gave me his shirt and some underwear I had in his room and then lay in bed with me while holding each other in a loving embrace.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Katsuki"