Chp 3

Your POV 

Waking up that morning was a pain in the ass after hardly sleeping all night due to the very explicit dreams I was having of Katsuki I could have sworn that moment was replaying in my head 24/7 the way his knee rubbed against me while I was right up against the door just inches-

"Y/n! It's me, Mina! Let's walk to class together" the whole way to class with mina couldn't keep me away from those thoughts. Would we kiss if no one came? Oh, how embarrassing I could feel how wet I was already just from thinking about last night. 

I walked into the classroom, and No one was there besides Katsuki, and I was fucked. "I'll be right back I forgot my book from my room!" I looked over at Katsuki, yet he paid no attention to me, so I sat down in my assigned seat and opened my book to forget what was crawling inside my head. 

Yet to my luck I was uncontrollably rubbing my thighs underneath the desk craving some relief and to get even more unlucky or lucky I suppose someone had noticed that and that someone was none other than Katsuki Bakugo oh that hot headed very handsome guy that was right behind me! 

I suddenly felt a presence right behind me not a desk behind me, but his hands were roaming over my shoulders, and I felt his breath on my neck and my breath caught in my throat and suddenly I was still. 

"Go on Teddybear. Don't stop the show now" I kept rubbing my thighs his hands were all over my body and his hand slowly travelled towards my lower region and I felt it come closer and closer and I unintentionally moaned aloud. 

"Thats it Teddybear. Feels good-" The door was slowly opening, and he was back in his seat within seconds. "I'm back! Sorry but I was- Are you ok?" I nodded and acted as if nothing had ever happened but all of us could feel a weird tension in the air until the rest of our classmates flooded the classroom and then the teacher finally joined us and began teaching for the day.

(Time skip)

It has been almost an entire week since "That" had happened in the classroom that early morning. Whatever that was I wanted it again and I wanted it to carry on! I needed it so badly I stood up from my bed that Friday afternoon and walked to Katsuki's dorm. I knocked but no answer. 

"Y/n" I heard my name come out faintly from the room, but I wasn't sure since it was very faint. I placed my ear to the door, and I heard faint moans and calls for my name and I at once began to feel that same sensation between my thighs and I had a craving for Katsuki again but then my whole-body weight fell.

"Y/n!" I looked up and there he was in a pair of boxers on his bed, his hand on his crotch, but suddenly I stopped staring as soon as I saw him walk closer to me, I was so embarrassed and scared that I teleported to my room.

I was pacing around my room until I heard very loud footsteps nearing closer to my room. I was about to reach for my door to lock it, but the tall hot blonde walked in and slammed the door behind himself. I threw my hands up in defense and began explaining myself. "I'm so sorry! I was knocking but you never answered and then I accidently-" 

His lips crashed into mine and I melted into his soft touch while his hands roamed my body in the same loving way, and I welcomed him inside my mouth allowing him to explore for the first time.

word count:642