Chp 26

We slowly walked towards the common room where we told the boys to wait for us, the closer we got the louder their chatter and laughter became. We strutted towards the boys all smiling making their mouths drop to the floor. 

"You guys look-" Denki started. "Stunning." Kirishima finished for him. "Wow" Katsuki said while looking me up and down while I blushed. All the girls walked up to their dates and some just to friends that they're going with. 

"Well, well look at you so handsome honey." I said while walking to Katsuki with my arms open ready to embrace him. "Don't call me honey babe." Katsuki said playfully. He really hated it since it sounded like we were married but he only didn't want me to say it because he wanted us to be married for real.
"Oh I wish I could rip this off you" Katsuki whispered in my ear. I smiled and whispered "You better behave babe."

We all chatted amongst each other until Aizawa walked in with Mic and Eri holding his hand. We all complimented him, yet he didn't answer, only stared back at us clearly holding his tears in. "You guys have grown-up" His voice broke as he stared at us making everyone want to cry on the spot. 

"Sensei!" I whined running up to him and hugging him making everyone else run into the group hug too. "We will visit you, Sensei!", "We won't forget you!", "We'll miss you so much!" We all moved away trying to wipe away the few tears that had escaped.

"I'll come in and annoy you during your new lessons with new classes." Denki shouted. 

We all laughed and slowly headed to the ceremony that was supposed to be held. "I'll miss this." I spoke softly to Katsuki while walking hand in hand with him. "It'll be alright princess these memories will always stick with us." I smiled softly sighing. 

We sat down in our assigned chairs and began talking with other classes while waiting for All might to start his speech. "Welcome! Last years. It has been a wonderful three years with you all..." The speech began and ended so soon bringing only more tears into students' eyes. 

After a while food was being brought round and we began chatting again. The laughter erupting from tables around us and the soft music playing in the background made the moment so memorable. 

"No! Stop! So how long have you been with that ticking bomb?" Asked Monoma from across the table already ticking off the 'bomb' he was referring to. 

I placed my hand on his thigh to calm him down. "Three years now and how long have you been single now?" I asked sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and didn't talk back making Katsuki snicker. 

Once the food was done and cleaned up, they asked us all to walk to the other hall to start the actual party. Eri had already been put to bed and Aizawa looked so upset without having her around to keep his mind off the situation. I slowly walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. 

"Thank you, Sensei. You were so good to us. Please smile for this day it'll be a better memory than a sad one." I smiled softly up at him, and he hugged me. "Alright Y/n. Thank you too." He smiled and let me go back to Katsuki and my friends. 

"Is he ok?" asked Ochako. I nodded a simple yes and began shouting in excitement with the girls.

"Is everyone ready to party!" Screamed Mina and Denki. We all screamed back in excitement knowing this would be an unforgettable night.

We ran towards the hall and me and the girls pushed our way first to only stop since we were too stunned to speak, our mouths wide open at the decoration and set up of the hall. 

"Where's the alcohol?" Asked Sero and Denki looking around the hall making the rest of the boys to fall in fit of laughter. 

"Let's go!" Screamed Mic through the microphone while starting the music. I pulled the girls with me into the middle center of the dance floor, and we began dancing.

"Are you ready?" Mina asked me while mid dancing. I looked at all the girls and made them turn their focus to me. "None of us are ready for tonight I can assure you that. Let's make this a night to remember!" I shouted over the music while everyone cheered.