chp 15

(Warning contains mention of underage drinking and some mild smut)

"She's my girlfriend dickhead and you are not allowed to look at her naked!"

"What!" They all screamed, including me.

I placed my hand gently onto Katsuki's shoulder bringing him back to reality from his anger and his smirk slowly fades away and he scowls. I accepted the fact that they now knew and everyone else would find out but to my surprise Katsuki decided to fix it in a way that would embarrass him. "I mean I want her to be my girlfriend..." They all turn around to me waiting for me to say something I stare deeply into Katsuki's eyes, and he mouths 'Say no' I frown and look down in sadness.

"I'm sorry... I-I won't be your girlfriend..." I quickly teleported to my room including my clothes and broke into tears, did I have to embarrass him like that? Does he really hate the thought of people finding out?

Maybe he's embarrassed of me...

I change into my pajamas and lay in bed quietly sobbing after a short while Mina and Jiro come knocking on my door. "Are you ok?" They sound confused as to why I ran away, and Jiro added "Yeah why'd you run away?"

"I'm tired see you tomorrow." I didn't give the girls much choice other than to leave me alone and question it later. Not so long after the girls had left, I began to hear loud music coming from the common room and laughter erupting louder and louder.

A soft knock on my door is heard and I slowly roll out of the bed, wipe away the small tears and open it just a tiny bit to see a concerned Katsuki staring down right at me.

"May I come in?" I allow him to come in and walk straight back into my bed and shove my face into my pillow. "Are you embarrassed of me!" I mumble into my pillows.

"What?" I hear Katsuki close the door and walk towards me. He sits on the bed, and I finally sit up looking down fiddling with my fingers. "Are you embarrassed of me?" I repeat myself. He puts his hand on my shoulders and sighs, making me look up.

"Of course, not I think I went too hard on you and myself... You know what, get dressed nicely and let's go, party, together as a couple!" He says softly. I jump at him and hug him tightly and then let go of him to place a quick kiss on his cheek before looking through my wardrobe and finding a cute dress.

He laughs to himself and slowly walks to the door since I'm ready within seconds. He grabs my hand, and we make our way towards the common room hearing the music get louder. I ran towards the center of the dance floor, and I pulled Katsuki along with me, but he shook his head in disapproval even though he wasn't much of a dancer he still decided to stay not too far from the dance floor.

After a while, most boys go sit down on the couches while all girls dance together and get a bit sexual turns out Sero and Denki poured some vodka into the drinks and that's why we were all tipsy. Ochako was making out with Izuku on a chair Mineta was getting hanged in the air half-conscious by Sero's tape. Denki was having a bit of sexy dance with Jiro while Momo and mina were having a whole lot of fun together almost falling over on the dance floor.

A good song came on and I started to slowly move my hips to the beat and mouthing the words of the song all while maintaining eye contact with none other than Katsuki. He smirks at me and rolls his eyes playfully.

I turn away and really feel the music moving my body in a sexual way finally feeling the alcohol in my system. I look over at Katsuki or where he was... He's gone but I kept dancing thinking he's probably went to grab a drink or something.

I suddenly feel large hands grip onto my hips and a firm chest hit my back gently. I gasp in shock when I feel Katsuki press into my body even harder and moving along to hips? He was dancing behind me! I smiled in succession and carried on dancing with Katsuki.

I pressed my ass harder onto Katsuki and suddenly I felt something poke my ass. I turned around without stopping my dancing and smirked at Katsuki. "Got a problem?" I ask. "Yes, a huge problem"

I grab Katsuki's hand and head back to his dorm and this time I lock the door behind me.